1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!
  2. ADVRIDER Print Magazine!
    We're doing two more print magazines year. July & November. 144 pages of high quality adventure riding stories, photography and interviews!

Click here to purchase both for $35.
    Dismiss Notice

Sold BMW 2014 GSA 1200 Green 9K Miles Loaded Nav Chistmas Price Drop!

Discussion in 'Bikes' started by HawkDR650, Nov 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HawkDR650

HawkDR650 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Hey All,

I am looking to sell my 2014 GSA 1200. I have various health issues that have unfortunatly kept me from enjoying it fully so have decided to sell it. It gets rode about once a month for 50 miles and unfortunately I can't justify keeping it for that little use in the stable.

I purchased this bike from the local BMW Dealer in 2016 and am the second owner. I bought it with 7000 Miles on the bike. I did meet the original owner of the bike when purchasing and he said he rode it about 100 miles round trip to work and back daily on highway and took it on one trip out of state. The bike as far as I know has never been off road and I know it has never been dropped or damaged. Bike has 8912 Miles which might go up slightly until it sells.

The Bike has been serviced by the local dealer always. I did change the oil yearly myself using BMW Oil and Filters. Two Months Ago It just had a full service by dealer and all warranty and recall work was done. All fluids changed and valve clearances checked computer updated etc. I put less than 2000 Miles on the bike since 2016. It is all ready to go for the new owner. Tires were new Michelin Anakee when I got it in 2016 they have about 1000 Miles on them. Bike is in mint shape only mark is I think PO had another GPS mounted on the Nav Mount bar and it took a little of the black finish off otherwise its bike is spotless. I replaced the battery last fall.

I just rolled it out of garage and took some pics it needs washed but didn't wanna get flogged for washing my GS ;). I am happy to take more pics on request after I wash it to show condition.

I would take $15,000 OBO at this time. Bike is in Tulsa, OK. If you fly in and want to ride it home I am happy to get you at the airport.

The Bike Is Loaded with all riding modes Enduro, Enduro Pro Cruise Heated Grips LED Headlight ESA TPMS Etc. Only thing it doesn't have is the quick shifter. This can still be fitted at dealer of course.
    BMW Nav V $799
    BMW OE Side Panniers
    BMW OE HP Pegs $400
    BMW OE Tinted Windshield
    Akra Titanium Slip On $900
    LED Turn Signals
    AltRider Headlight Guard $200
    RG Radiator Guards $100
    Wunderlich Tour Tank Bag $250
    Wunderlich Bag Packer II $500

[​IMG]
    Wilkrider, Oznay, Berardi3 and 2 others like this.
  2. ncj01

ncj01 Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
    Tempting and close to home!

Shift assist pro??
  3. HawkDR650

Oddometer:
    It doesn't have SAP. I ordered it after I bought the bike and local dealer went out of business of all things. :( I just never bothered after the hassle with that. Sorry that would be only thing it is missing.

When it was in for service couple months back I asked again and they said like $500 installed.

Thanks for looking.
  4. HawkDR650

Oddometer:
    Washed bike and took a few more shots. Just has been cloudy here so till it clears up best I can do. Hopefully they show condition.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  5. HawkDR650

Oddometer:
    Bump with Price Drop!
  6. HawkDR650

Oddometer:
    Bump with Christmas Price Drop! Merry Christmas!
  7. C5FE

C5FE n00b

Oddometer:
    I’m interested, live in Colorado and been looking for awhile.
    Stephen
    210-445-1995
  8. C5FE

C5FE n00b

Oddometer:
    I'm just checking back, I'm sure you are busy with Christmas but if the bike is still for sale then I am still interested. I will be fairly close to you until Friday evening.

Thanks,
    Stephen 210-445-1995
  9. HawkDR650

Oddometer:
    PMs Replied Too!

SPF.

Sold!
    korie likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.