1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

Sold BMW Air Flow Summer Gloves $40 - size 10-10.5

Discussion in 'Gear: Stuff You Wear' started by Gary Stevens, Jan 11, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gary Stevens

Gary Stevens DufferMax

Oddometer:
    Summer leather gloves in good condition, nothing wrong with them. No leather scuffs or worn thru areas. No worn or frayed seams. These are three years old. Perforations in the leather give decent airflow yet offers hard protection for the knuckles, not foam. The tags are cut off but these are 10-10 1/2 (I'd consider Large). I them bought new. I've now decided to buy a larger size of the same glove.

Buyer pays shipping. If not satisfied, return within one week, at your cost, for full refund. Payment PayPal only please.

Attached Files:

2. MikeinSA

MikeinSA Village Idiot Supporter

Oddometer:
    I'll take them. PM incoming.
  3. Gary Stevens

Gary Stevens DufferMax

Oddometer:
    Sold.
  4. Sioseb

Sioseb Adventurer

Oddometer: