1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

For Sale or Trade BMW Airhead LWB one piece luggage rack

Discussion in 'Bike Parts and Accessories' started by Possibly Certifiable, Apr 11, 2021.

1. Possibly Certifiable

Possibly Certifiable Verified Bing-nut

Oddometer:
    BMW LWB (1974 - 1984) one piece luggage rack for sale. My loss is your gain as it will NOT work with the seats with a cowling unless, unlike me you are willing to disassemble half of the bike to access the tool tray or battery.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It bolts up fine and is nice and solid and in nice shape. The rack is located in the Woodstock NB Canada area. With shipping and fees and all that I'm about $200 CAD into it. I bought it to replace my often repaired two piece rack and 6-pack carrier. Since it's already IN Canada I'd rather sell either locally or keep it in the country. Cross border shipping is probably going to be a bitch going back across the line and since the border is still closed I can't sneaker-net it to Maine and ship from there.

Asking: $150 CAN or trade for a good shape two piece rack
    Shipping: Local pick up/local delivery within reason assuming I can strap it to the back of the bike for a road trip or if I'm going that direction in the car. If it has to be mailed we can work something out, i.e. go half on the cost.