For sale BMW Atlantis Suit in El Cerrito, CA

Discussion in 'Gear' started by pockomoth, Feb 7, 2019.

1. pockomoth

pockomoth Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    This is BMW's halo riding suit. All leather touring suit specially treated to repel water, completely waterproof, similar to the Aerostich Transit Suit. I've got about 3 rides in it, maybe 2,000 miles, it's the latest version, the earlier versions had leakage problems, but this version is fully waterproof. No unusual signs of wear, never been down, no punctures or abrasions. I've had it about 3 years. I bought the back pad as well, comes with the suit. I'd prefer to sell the two piece suit as one, but I'll part it out if need be. The jacket is a euro 54, the pants are 54 Long, or 110 in BMW-speak, 44 and 44 Long in USA-speak. I'm 6', 205 lbs, fits me just right, I have a normal torso but long legs, will fit 5' 11" to 6'3", 180 to 220. Elbow, shoulder and knee pads come standard, the soft flexible stuff BMW uses, the back pad is the BMW layered type. Paid $2,000 for the pair, asking $1,000, but separate I'll ask $550 for the jacket, $450 for the pants. Shipping costs are the buyer's responsibility. Expensive, but designed to last longer than other gear, and leather is still the most protective material in a crash.

Attached Files:

2. ajay

ajay Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I have one. Really excellent product!!!
  3. Wanderlost Moto

Wanderlost Moto Coffee Drinker and Cat Wisperer

Oddometer:
    I wish those pants were in my size. I’m right in Berkeley too.
  4. pockomoth

pockomoth Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Riding season coming, I'll drop the total price down to $900, $475 for the jacket, $425 for the pants, does not include shipping.
    groundhog105 likes this.
  5. groundhog105

groundhog105 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    How is this suit in hot temps.