Sold BMW backpack, Expandable, will hold helmet

Discussion in 'Other' started by danman, Sep 22, 2019.

1. danman

danman Tumbling Dice

Oddometer:
    Selling a BMW backpack, with an expandable section make to hold a full face helmet. I estimate the size to be about 30L, expandable to 35L, maybe more. Has external side pockets, top pocket, adjustable shoulder straps, sternum strap, waist strap, etc.

Approximate dimensions when empty and not expanded are about 16" tall X 13" wide X 9" front to back.

Excellent condition, no rips tears, stains or smells. Smoke free home. I used it once, been in the closet ever since.

$75 Shipped CONUS, Pay by PayPal

Photos;
    IMG_5234.JPG IMG_5235.JPG IMG_5237.JPG IMG_5238.JPG IMG_5239.JPG IMG_5240.JPG IMG_5241.JPG IMG_5242.JPG IMG_5243.JPG
    Desce likes this.
  2. danman

danman Tumbling Dice

Oddometer:
    weekend bump
  3. Dannno

Dannno 200 Miles before breakfast Supporter

Oddometer:
    Good morning,

Do you happen to know what’s the smallest size (length) this would pack? I’m trying to determine if it would fit in my top case.

Thanks.
  4. danman

danman Tumbling Dice

Oddometer:
    Hey Dannno,

Dimensions when empty and not expanded are about 16" tall X 13" wide X 9" front to back. It can fold in half, and be smashed down a bit if empty, and would fit in my Zega aluminum top case folded in half, with a bit of room for other stuff small items (my top case is small). The black lower part of the backpack in the top photo is more rigid and becomes the bottom of the pack when expanded. Let me know if you have other questions.
  5. danman

danman Tumbling Dice

Oddometer:
    weekend bump

Backpack is sold. Thanks for looking.