BMW C650GT Pizza Delivery for Positive Pie

Discussion in 'Battle Scooters' started by kpinvt, May 24, 2019.

1. kpinvt

kpinvt OLDnSLO

Oddometer:
    My wife and I went to Positive Pie in Montpelier VT for our 38th Anniversary Cheap Date. We had two slices and a cup of water each. This fellow was just leaving to deliver one of their excellent pies.

Attached Files:

The Virginian and cheapeto like this.
  2. byee

byee Long timer

Oddometer:
    Fellow is smart delivering his pies with his scooter.

There’s a pizza pie place 5 minutes away doing the same but with a fleet of electric scooters. Doing it this way saves his customers money.

No Uber Eats or Skip the Dish delivering for him.....therefore no inflated prices or delivery fees for his customers
  3. conchscooter

conchscooter Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
    Hard core winter pie delivery.
  4. everytimeidom

everytimeidom n00b

Oddometer:
    I've wondered why more places, especially in congested urban areas, don't do this. For pizza, I thought it might have something to do with the risk of cheese/toppings sliding around due to the tilt of the scooter during turns.
  5. Riteris

Riteris Dessert Runner

Oddometer:
    A place many ADV Riders fear: The Nation's Capital
    Don't ever stack several pizzas on top of a couple cases of beer in your MG on a warm day with the top down and the windows open. Or, at least don't make any left hand turns at speed with that payload.

Not that it ever happened to me or anything.:bmwrider
    everytimeidom likes this.
  6. Tromper

Tromper Sagaciously Annoying Supporter

Oddometer:
    A couple places around here tried using some TGB 50cc delivery scoots, but stopped, possibly for insurance reasons, or perhaps lack of delivery drivers since it really doesn't pay that well.

I believe Uber Eats will let you use a 50cc in some areas as well, but won't respond regarding using something bigger.
    I thought it'd be fun so I asked, but really don't want to use even a 2 stroke 50cc around here. Too many hills & I'm too fat..if ya ain't going down you're going up for the most part.

[​IMG]
    Not a bad idea really as things get more congested,