1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

For sale BMW F 650 F700 2008 through 2012 Exhaust

Discussion in 'Bike Parts and Accessories' started by bentparts, Mar 8, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bentparts

bentparts Adventurer

Oddometer:
    SOLD Black Widow Polished stainless steel Exhaust with Carbon Fiber Tip. BRAND NEW IN ORIGINAL PACKAGING! Purchased by mistake and too expensive to ship back to England. Removed from package only to test mount and take photos then carefully repackaged in original packaging. Complete ready to bolt on with all clamps, bolts and hardware. Beautifully finished 304 polished stainless steel and intermediate pipe. Includes removable DB reducer. My loss your gain, $ 220 Shipped in Conus. Located in S. Jersey NOTE THIS IS FOR THE TWIN CYLINDER MODEL 650 and 700.

Attached Files:

2. bentparts

bentparts Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Bump
  3. wesplains

wesplains Been Heading West My Whole Life.

Oddometer:
    I have a 2007 F650GS single. Will it fit? How does it sound? Any chance of a sound bit? Would I need to buy a new gasket to put it on? On my cruiser it takes a gasket between the muffler and the rest of the exhaust.
  4. bentparts

bentparts Adventurer

Oddometer:
    The muffler and mid pipe connector are designed to fit the twin cylinder 800 CC engines and frames so they don't directly fit the singles. BMW has a strange naming system for their bikes and it's pretty confusing when they name the entry level twin a " 650 ." That's how I ended up with this kit. I did experiment a bit and purchased a stainless steel mid pipe with the correct dimensions to fit this muffler to the F650GS single but it requires having a mount welded on the canister, the same type rubber mount as the stock muffler. If you don't run hard bags it will go on with the strap mount provided in the kit. I had an old muffler and cut the mount off, cleaned it up and got it ready to weld on but changed my mind. I did run the bike for a few seconds with it on and the sound is louder than stock but not obnoxiously so, and I was in my shop so it sounded louder than if it were outside. I have everything you would need to mount it on a F650GS but you'd have to have a qualified welder attach the rear mount if your gonna run with hard bags.
  5. wesplains

wesplains Been Heading West My Whole Life.

Oddometer:
    Ok thanks for the reply. Think I will pass. GLWS.
  6. bentparts

bentparts Adventurer

Oddometer:
    No problem.
  7. bentparts

bentparts Adventurer

Oddometer:
    SOLD
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.