1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

For sale BMW G650X Parts - XCountry XChallenge

Discussion in 'Bike Parts and Accessories' started by snooker, Dec 5, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. snooker

snooker AttitudeIsEverything

Oddometer:
    The time has finally come to part out my G650X bike, a 2007 BMW G650XCountry!
    Might as well fix up your ride since you are stuck at home this winter anyhow!

All parts will ship from northern Colorado. NOTE: I would prefer to ship to US only. International shipping costs are very high these days ($60 and up to Europe). However I have sold enough of the items I think I am ready to entertain overseas shipping on a case by case basis - so PM me with your interest.

My X was in an accident, the front forks and front wheel were destroyed. However, some of the items for sale were not on the bike during the crash, as noted below. It has always been stored out of the sun, even since totaled it has been covered and protected from the elements.

Some items only fit an XCountry, but most also fit an XChallenge or XMoto; it is YOUR job to decide if it is the correct part for you, no returns. You can confirm part numbers on the MaxBMW parts fiche at https://shop.maxbmw.com/fiche/DiagramsMain.aspx?vid=51548

OK So... The terms are presented here in detail so please read first...
    ================

Da "Rules", Man:

1. Who gets the part?:
    - I have been informed by the moderator that the ADV ethos is basically that the first person to meet my price should get it. My intention was to give preference to those that have contributed a lot to the G650X community over the last 12 years, but I am unable to delay a willing buyer to see who else wants it.
    - Therefore I will decide by order of PM's (Private Message to me directly), NOT by Posts. Don't bother posting "PM Sent" it won't help as you have no idea what PM's I am getting in what order so, and it is just clutter. In your PM title, include the Item# (number) for what you want.
    -- How To Send me a PM: Click on my picture where it says "snooker" and then click on "Start a Conversation". Put the Item# numbers in the Conversation Title please.
    - For part number and price references, refer to this MaxBMW website link for the '07 XCountry model: https://shop.maxbmw.com/fiche/DiagramsMain.aspx?vid=51548
    - I have to be firm on the price or this gets out of control quickly. If things don't sell I can always lower the price later so check back. At least for the first week, don't ask for a better price!

2. Payment and Shipping:
    - Buyer pays shipping, I will estimate a fair price. Multiple items will be grouped into one shipment to save money. I would prefer to ship to US only (but ask me about international shipping I'll consider it).
    - Through a PM message tell me the Item# (number) for all the items you want, I will figure shipping and we will agree on the total price you will pay.
    - You must have a PayPal account! Then PM me your PayPal email address.
    - I will have PayPal email you an invoice for you to pay. DO NOT PAY AHEAD OF TIME, wait for the invoice! You must pay immediately (2 hours max), I cannot hold items with a line of others waiting, sorry.
    - IMPORTANT! Upon payment I will ship the item ONLY to the address associated with your PayPal account (so it must be correct!).
    - This is safe for you! By using PayPal invoices you are protected by PayPal Purchase Protection, whereas I have to pay the 3% fee and assume all the risk really. This is why you cannot give me a different address, to comply with PayPal terms.

3. No Returns:
    - Disclaimer :) I am NOT a vendor, this is NOT a business. These parts are all AS IS and there are no returns. However I will make exceptions on some items if agreed to up front (e.g. electrical components I am unable to test). In those cases I will refund parts costs and we will agree up front on any partial shipping refund. Ask for more pictures up front if you are not sure you want it.
    - I do not want to sell anything that can cause an accident; it is not worth it, and I would never do that intentionally. Ultimately it is your choice to buy used parts and I am not liable; I make no claims for the safety of the parts.

4. Long live the X bike:
    - Many of you have been to my G650X website at http://mattsnook.com/bmw/bmwXCountry/index.htm and I hope it has helped you.
    As I have said before, know that I will keep this website up and running to help you all maintain your bike, at my expense.

-matt
    cgguy09 and RailwayRog like this.
  2. snooker

Oddometer:
    FULL LIST OF PARTS FOR SALE - UPDATED WHEN SOLD (ACTUALLY PAID FOR)

THE PRICES ARE ONLY LISTED HERE IN THIS ONE SUMMARY POST - KEEP LOOKING HERE!

This is a summary of all parts for sale, with Item number, Price and Description.
    When something sells I will update this list with SOLD. So don't ask, it will be accurate!

For every item in this summary list, scroll down as there will be an additional post later where I will show pictures and details.

READ THE FULL TERMS IN THE PREVIOUS POST!
    (Summary): SEND ME A PM to purchase, DO NOT POST "PM Sent". Include Item# and your PayPal account email and I will send you an Invoice to pay (including shipping). Pay promptly or forfeit sale.

ITEM# $PRICE Detailed Description
    #### : $$$$$ : ====================
    1 : SOLD SOLD SOLD $450 : XTank - XL - 9.5liters - black. DENTED but does NOT leak. Tubing, 2 bolts, spacers. Acerbis gas caps: plain (scraped) and locking (new in package).

2 : SOLD SOLD SOLD $150 : BMW Gas cap for main tank. Keyless - Bombproof sealed retrofit kit by tbarstow. Does not leak air - needed for XTank proper flow. Priority to Xtank buyer.

3 : $350 : BMW rear passenger footrests, complete. With bolts. Pair - Both left and right. Unobtanium. Never crashed. Low hours on left. Right never used.

4 : SOLD SOLD SOLD $250 : Side toolbox - Custom made (by me) for tire tools, CO2 air, and trail stand for tire changes. Very heavy duty black powder coated steel - doubles as XTank crash protection (proven:). Bolts onto subframe with brackets. Watertight rubber gasketed cover. Some scrapes from crash but not bent. Priority to Xtank buyer.

5 : SOLD SOLD SOLD $700 : Yacugar F-RS shock with remote reservoir, by Hyperpro. With 3 way adjusment: Hi and Lo compression, threaded preload. Perfect for XCountry or to slightly lower your Xchallenge.

6 : SOLD SOLD SOLD $275 : LeoVince X3 Muffler - not damaged. All shields and inserts/tips. DEI exhaust heat wrap - titanium. Spark arrestor screen replaced.

7 : $250 : BMW original muffler. Great shape very low hours.

8 : $1400 : Engine. 2007. Complete (no cables). Has desired upgraded '09 clutch cover. Rekluse clutch installed. 33,000 miles. Contact for details.

9 : SOLD SOLD SOLD $200 : Scheffelmeier black anodized skidplate. Will fit with SW Motech crash bars. Bombproof. Scratched and nicked up (no charge). Saved my motor twice!

10 : $150 : SW Motech engine guard / crash bars. Heavy duty. Scraped, dinged. Proven.

11 : $60 : Black Rivco highway pegs. Clamp onto crash bars.

12 : SOLD SOLD SOLD $75 : Cush drive rubbers set. New unused, made by inmate LTP (Nathan) in the UK.

13 : $100 : Barkbusters handguards with plastic protectors, bar end weights.

14 : SOLD SOLD SOLD $350 : Front 19" BMW XCountry black wheel with mounted knobby Conti TKC80 tire. Complete, ready to run. Low miles. Never crashed. Stored away from sunlight.

15 : $350 : Rear 17" BMW XCountry black wheel with mounted knobby Dunlop D606 tire. Complete, ready to run. Low miles. Never crashed. Stored away from sunlight.

16 : SOLD SOLD SOLD $250 : Rear 17" BMW Xcountry black wheel with Mefo Explorer MFE99 tire, (my favorite touring tire). Was in crash but appears fine. Complete, ready to run. Stored away from sunlight.

17 : SOLD SOLD SOLD $35 : Scheffelmeier stainless wheel spacers. Front/rear, 3 pcs total. Priority to anyone who buys my wheels.

18 : SOLD SOLD SOLD $40 : Calibrated Speedo Ring for rear (from HotRod Welding and MaxKool). Priority to anyone who buys my rear wheel.

19 : SOLD SOLD SOLD $90 : EBC front rotor MD650LS. Barely used.

20 : $70 : Rear tail assembly, second super bright LED brake light (Whelen LIN3) in place of license plate light (added license plate LED bolt lights), mud flap.

21 : SOLD SOLD SOLD $50 : Custom FARFS fix. Pair of black powder coated metal side supports to stiffen rear fender/tail.

22 : $40 : BMW black passenger grab handles. Pair. Mount to sides of subframe top.

23 : SOLD SOLD SOLD $80 : BMW rear tail toprack. I had the plate anodized black. May need tweaking to fit all 4 holes on subframe.

24 : $60 : Custom (by me) right side subframe plate mount for rear luggage strap (for Mosko, etc). Thick 1/4" bombproof strap mount in place of right passenger footpeg.

25 : $240 : BMW seat only for XCountry. Comfy. Is thicker '07 (not the thinner '09). Never damaged. Only seat ever used.

26 : SOLD SOLD SOLD $75 : Chain guide. Heavy duty Touratech.

27 : SOLD SOLD SOLD $40 : Rear Brake disk guard.

28 : SOLD SOLD SOLD $80 : Scheffelmeier black anodized case saver cover (engine sprocket guard).

29 : SOLD SOLD SOLD $50 : BMW right footpeg. Only footpeg and spring.

30 : SOLD SOLD SOLD $50 : BMW left footpeg. Only footpeg and spring.

31 : $15 : BMW left and right rubber footpeg inserts.

32 : $100 : Fastway Adventure footpeg - clear. Left side ONLY. Billet aluminum. Huge 2.25″ wide by 4.75″. With spring and 2 lengths of setscrews for boot traction. Need left side due to hot exhaust.

33 : SOLD SOLD SOLD $60 : Custom titanium prefilter holder (by tbarstow) and prefilter sheet material.

34 : SOLD SOLD SOLD $40 : TwinAir foam air filter from Europe. Used but good.

35 : SOLD SOLD SOLD $40 : Touratech foam air filter (by Uni). Used but good. With internal support wire frame basket I made, to keep its shape.

36 : $15 : BMW stock air filter. Good condition, very lightly used, I switched to foam.

37 : $80 : Wolfman Peak tail bag. Fits on BMW top rack or pillion area. Expandable (unlike new one). Zippers work but tear in top flap.

38 : SOLD SOLD SOLD $100 : DID 520VX2-112 X-Ring chain (112 links, not gold color) with connecting link and JT steel 47T sprocket JTR9.47. New in box, unused.

39 : SOLD SOLD SOLD $15 : Steel rear 49T black sprocket. Lightly used.

40 : $30 : BMW Xcountry skid plate. Nonmetallic. Lightly used few nicks.

41 : SOLD SOLD SOLD $150 : Instrument cluster / dashboard. All wiring/cables simply cut off. Never had any issues before crash. Not tested but will refund if DOA.

42 : $60 : Throttle body. I bought it used, only used the idle actuator from it.

43 : SOLD SOLD SOLD : $35 : Hard part protection mounts behind kickstand. Touratech.

44 : SOLD SOLD SOLD $30 : BMW left rear view mirror. Low hours. Clean.

45 : SOLD SOLD SOLD $30 : BMW right rear view mirror. Low hours. Clean.

46 : SOLD SOLD SOLD $40 : Funduro steel shift lever. Fits and works pretty well. At least it is bendy steel!

47 : SOLD SOLD SOLD $20 : BMW magnetic engine oil drain plug.

48 : $25 : Bowden cable for license plate locking mechanism.

49 : $40 : Number plate/headlight bag by Dirt-Bike-Gear.com. I stored tire tubes and tools for extended trips. Fits Xcountry dunno about XCh.

50 : $45 : Water pump repair non-BMW items: Bel-Ray waterproof grease; Dow Corning Molycote 111 silicone lube; Set of 12 quality German stainless screw type hose clamps by GEMI, 9mm wide, 3 sizes: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] NO BMW parts included - buy separately.

51 : $10 : Go Cruise throttle control. Works ok. Universal.

52 : SOLD SOLD SOLD $20 : Go Cruise 2 throttle control. Seriously works. Screw clamp. Universal.

53 : SOLD SOLD SOLD $150 : BMW shock for '07 Xcountry. Sachs. Adjustable hydraulic preload (big knob controls it) is blown out.

54 : $10 : 4 Partially worn XCountry 17 and 19 in. tires: 2 Mefo Explorer, Dunlop D606, Metzeler Tourance. Priced each. Stored away from sunlight.

Newly listed items:

55 : $100 : Kickstand (side stand) for '07 XCountry. Improved to move spring away from hitting your boot. Bigger plate footprint for soft surfaces. Optionally intall 1 or (even 2) hockey pucks for different shock lengths. Priority to shock buyer. Includes springs.

56 : $60 : Cush drive rubbers set. Used but good shape.

57 : SOLD SOLD SOLD $240 : Front wheel hub (only). (Get Woody's to build you a badass Excel wheel.)

I have many many parts not listed so PM me.
    waylongway likes this.
  3. snooker

Oddometer:
    SOLD SOLD SOLD
    Item# 1 : XTank - XL - 9.5liters - black. DENTED but does NOT leak. Tubing, 2 bolts, spacers. Acerbis gas caps: plain (scraped) and locking (new in package).

If you buy this, you will need to make sure your main fuel tank does not leak any air around the gas cap, which it typically does where the key slot it. Otherwise the vacuum is lost and it will not draw from the XTank properly. I have a modified gas cap for sale that does not leak any air, via a retrofit kit made by tbarstow. You should buy it as well and the XTank buyer has priority if possible.

You should also consider my custom toolbox that is thick steel and mounts in front of the XTank and acts as a protection to the XTank in case of a crash. It worked and saved my XTank. You should buy it as well and the XTank buyer has priority if possible.

XT1.jpg XT2.jpg XT3.jpg XT4.jpg XT5.jpg XT6.jpg XT7.jpg XT8.jpg XT9.jpg
  4. snooker

Oddometer:
    SOLD SOLD SOLD
    Item# 2 : BMW Gas cap for main tank. Keyless - Bombproof sealed retrofit kit by tbarstow. Does not leak air - needed for XTank proper flow. Priority to Xtank buyer if possible.

GasCap1.jpg
  5. snooker

Oddometer:
    Item# 3 : BMW rear passenger footrests, complete. With bolts. Pair - Both left and right. Unobtanium. Never crashed. Low hours on left. Right never used.

These will fit any aluminum XC subframe and did not come on the XChallenge, so if you want to ride a passenger or use them to attach the straps on your Mosko Moto or other soft luggage, these are very rare!

RearPegs1.jpg RearPegs2.jpg
  6. snooker

Oddometer:
    SOLD SOLD SOLD
    Item# 4 : Side toolbox - Custom made (by me) for tire tools, CO2 air, and trail stand for tire changes. Very heavy duty black powder coated steel - doubles as XTank crash protection (proven:). I originally made it so my Mosko Moto Reckless 80 would not put pressure onto the XTank and it is GREAT for that.

Bolts onto subframe with brackets. Watertight rubber gasketed cover. Some scrapes from crash but not bent. Priority to Xtank buyer if possible. See my website page for full set of pictures and what I stored in it: http://mattsnook.com/bmw/bmwXCountry/ToolBox/index.htm

Toolbox1.jpg Toolbox2.jpg Toolbox3.jpg Toolbox4.jpg Toolbox5.jpg Toolbox6.jpg Toolbox7.jpg Toolbox8.jpg Toolbox9.jpg

Here's what it all looked like when new. You can powdercoat it again or paint it up and the toolbox looks sweet:
    ToolboxWhenNew.jpg
  7. snooker

Oddometer:
    SOLD SOLD SOLD
    Item# 5 : Yacugar F-RS shock with remote reservoir, by Hyperpro. With 3 way adjusment: Hi and Lo compression, threaded preload. Perfect for XCountry or to slightly lower your Xchallenge.

3-Way adjustable: Remote reservoir with adjustment dials for Lo and Hi Compression. Threaded collar adjustment for Preload. Length adjustment of +- 5mm (for ride height). This is NOT the cheaper emulsion shock with no rez, no compression adjusters.
    Built in the legendary suspension region of the Netherlands, Yacugar shocks are essentially the customizable side of Hyperpro using Hyperpro components (more later).

The reservoir mounts on a plate using the 2 rear passenger peg bolts so it is below (and parallel to) the exhaust pipe. Some other brands mount below the fender where the rear wheel can throw rocks at it - yikes!
    It is the best single improvement I've made to the bike BY FAR, and is a pure joy off road to ride to the bike's full potential! I feel it would be perfect for either XCountry or XChallenge riders (and you won't need a ladder to climb up to the seat like for an Ohlins :). Read on...

I got my Yacugar from Beemerworks (Ted Porter) who sells Yacugar, Hyperpro and more. I specified the stroke and mounting length specs to get a perfect shock for the X, a balance of plush off-road ride vs. seat height, and a progressive spring to be plush around town and yet handle off-road with luggage.

My custom spec'd Yacugar has 15,000 miles on it and I've never had a single problem with it. I set it up once and then never thought about it again. However, in the crash, the bottom eyelet mount broke. This is a removable cast aluminum part that is threaded into the shock body - different bikes need different types of bottom mounts so it just threads right in. Being cast aluminum the eyelet is a sacrificial item to break so I think maybe they design it this way actually. There is no way it affected the hardened steel rod in the shock or the rigid shock body I'm told. Makes sense.

I am currently waiting for Beemerworks' next order to come from Yacugar with this $100 eyelet so I can thread it into the bottom mount where I removed the old broken eyelet. When it comes (in a couple of weeks) I can ship the entire assembly to you in the fancy hard plastic and foam shipping container I received the shock in originally.

In my pictures, do not be alarmed about the wrapped hose! It looks a little clunky like it had a leak and I repaired it but that is not the case. It was just insurance that I added for heat protection. Because of the poor airflow behind the engine, surrounded by the fuel tank, and proximity to the exhaust pipe, I decided to add some extra heat and rub protection so... I wrapped the reservoir steel braided hose with Thermo Tec insulated sleeving and then wrapped it with hi temperature silicone fusing Rescue Tape. It's a good thing - I would leave it on.

Shock4.jpg Shock6.jpg Shock1.jpg Shock2.jpg Shock3.jpg Shock7.jpg Shock Mount.jpg

Here is a picture of it new when I received it:
    Shock8.jpg Shock5.jpg

DETAILS:
    I have posted the following in the X thread for any discussion of how to select shock dimensions for the X bike for best performance (IMHO):

Here it is again as well:
    Any of you that have been on the XC threads for the last 10 years know the issues I have had with shocks (the OEM BMW and then a Wilbers) back in 2010, so finally Ted started to carry Yacugar and built one for me to try and it has been flawless. I have no concern jumping the bike over a water bar while fully loaded with luggage and both wheels off the ground (although I don't remember getting to do this more than twice - so long ago, sadly!). I chose a progressive spring to have both a soft ride around town yet still handle a luggage loaded bike for serious off-road in Colorado, Utah, Mexico or wherever!

===========
    How I selected my custom shock dimensions => Wheel Travel + Stroke + Mounting Length:

Wheel Travel is spec'd by BMW for the OEM shocks, and the frame geometry results in this formula:
    Wheel Travel = 3.44 * Stroke

Using this formula, knowing what I wanted for wheel travel I calculated the desired shock stroke, all while achieving the overall Mounting Length. This is summarized in the table below, which shows 3 columns of measurements for the Wheel Travel, Stroke of shock itself, and overall eye-to-eye mounting Length of shock itself. For more background on this see my website: http://mattsnook.com/bmw/bmwXCountry/WilbersShock/index.htm#select

Wheel
    Travel: Stroke: Length (all specs in mm)
    === ::: ==== :: =========
    OEM Stock Specs:
    210 ::: 61 :::: 333 +-10 << '07 XCountry
    165 ::: 48 :::: 320 +-10 << '09 XCountry
    270 ::: ?? :::: ???????? << '07 XChallenge (air)
    vs. My Yacugar:
    227 ::: 66 :::: 350 +-5 <<< Yacugar F-RS custom (mine)

Now the stock XChallenge air shock sags a LOT more than a standard oil shock, so looking at the 270mm wheel travel is misleading, it really is not that much. Guys who bought the Ohlins BM636 for the XChallenge had a major seat height increase because it's wheel travel is a whopping 305mm (and seat height 360). Yikes! Are we racers??

===========
    Yacugar Background:
    As I understand it, the Yacugar name was basically formed when several shock experts from WP didn't want to relocate to Austria when KTM bought WP. Today, Hyperpro also sells and makes the Yacugar line, but Hyperpro branded shocks will ALWAYS come with a purple progressive spring, their hallmark feature. If you want a linear rate or non-purple spring instead, then Yacugar allows that flexibility for suspension shops like Beemerworks basically.

When I got my Yacugar from Ted (to replace my Wilbers) he just started to carry Yacugar (but not Hyperpro) and he wanted me to try it. We decided a progressive spring would be best for my application. We looked at available springs with the proper diameter, length, spring rates, etc, and the progressive spring 1101 was chosen (spring rate is 150-220 N/mm I believe). Indeed it solved my bottoming problem when loaded up on an off road adventure trip, yet softer during around town with no luggage, plus it would be suitable for a wider range of rider weights (I weighed 190 lbs plus gear).

Links:
    http://mattsnook.com/bmw/bmwXCountry/WilbersShock/index.htm#select
    https://yacugar.com/products/shocks-road.html
    https://www.beemershop.com/category/g650x-challenge-470.html

https://www.teknikmotorsport.com/BMW-G650X-Cross-Challenge-Country-Moto-Suspension-Mods
    https://www.teknikmotorsport.com/brand/yacugar
    YacugarLogo.jpg
  8. snooker

Oddometer:
    SOLD SOLD SOLD
    Item# 6 : LeoVince X3 Muffler - not damaged. All shields and inserts/tips. DEI exhaust heat wrap - titanium. Spark arrestor screen replaced.

The stock BMW can is a thermo nuclear reactor, this one is not and sounds so sweet! Well used (hey it toured Baja 3 times!) but spark arrestor screen was recently replaced when worn out. It was not damaged at all in the crash it should work fine. I will include the connector exhaust pipe in the front of it that has the titanium color heat wrap on it as well as the Leo heat shields. I put black Permatex gasket maker over 2 of the Leo heat shield screw heads as my bare legs in the summer would touch the hot screw heats and this insulates them. Yes I rode around town in shorts, including during my crash! ATTSOTT (some of the time :)

Leo1.jpg Leo2.jpg Leo3.jpg Leo4.jpg Leo5.jpg Leo6.jpg Leo7.jpg Leo8.jpg Leo9.jpg

You get everything shown in this picture I took when it was new. It was the very first mod I ever bought:
    Leo11.jpg

For more info on how much size and weight it saves over the OEM can from BMW, See My Website.
  9. snooker

Oddometer:
    Item# 7 : BMW original muffler. Great shape very low hours.

No rattles, no issues almost like new. Quiet. I didn't dig it out of my attic to take a picture of it recently but it will look just like when I took it off in 2010 to mount my Leo. It has 2000 miles on it. Here is a picture of what it looked like then, vs the Leo:

Cat1.jpg IMG_1558.jpg
  10. snooker

Oddometer:
    Item# 8 : Engine. 2007. Complete (no cables). Has desired upgraded '09 clutch cover. Also has a Rekluse clutch installed. 33,000 miles. Changed oil every 3000 miles. Contact for details.

This item will be difficult to ship of course. I have not removed it from the frame until someone has an interest. The only thing I know wrong with it is was beginning to have the classic water pump shaft leak. The only difficulty to fix that is that you must disassemble so much around the swingarm area that it is hard to access but obviously this is not a problem when you have the motor out of the frame! I have cut all the cables attached to the motor rather than removing them, so attachment parts are lost. I inspected it carefully and due to my front SW Motech engine guards and Scheff skid plate and the angle of the accident (front mainly), I do not think there is any damage to the engine itself. However I do not have the electronics intact so I have not run the engine since the accident. I will be fair, as always. You know me. I expect we may need to correspond more to answer any questions and figure out shipping.

However, if you have a bent shift shaft, this engine is a perfect option for you. Especially if you live anywhere close to Colorado and can pick it up from me. The Rekluse clutch has saved my ass more than once (see me going up the infamous Elephant Hill in Utah Canyonlands, I would have stalled the motor if not for the Rekluse).

Engine1.jpg Engine2.jpg Engine3.jpg Engine4.jpg
  11. snooker

Oddometer:
    SOLD SOLD SOLD
    Item# 9 : Scheffelmeier black anodized skidplate. Will fit with SW Motech crash bars. Bombproof. Scratched and nicked up (no charge). Saved my motor twice!

Saved the motor perhaps during this crash and for sure the lower oil lines back in 2010 during the swingarm incident! hehe. Yeah it's dented and scraped up, it has a lot of history I mean it has been down Black Bear Pass in the SW Colorado Rockies. But before my accident my bike has only been on its side twice in its life, and both were low speed tipovers or front wheel sand washouts. So the nick and scrapes are mainly the front wheel throwing up rocks and it did its job. Scheffelmeier is an artist, but his website is not selling right now so it's a no brainer, get mine and save $$$ and shipping!

Skid1.jpg Skid2.jpg Skid3.jpg

At my website I did a comparison to stock XCountry and XChallenge skid plates so See the difference!
    Skid4.jpg
  12. snooker

Oddometer:
    Item# 10 : SW Motech engine guard / crash bars. Heavy duty. Scraped, dinged. Proven.

Saved my engine in my crash probably.

Crash1.jpg Crash2.jpg Crash3.jpg Crash4.jpg
    That V-shaped bend in the front crossbar by the radiator is original by design and not bent. Here is a pic of it when newer:

Crash5.jpg
  13. snooker

Oddometer:
    Item# 11 : Black Rivco highway pegs. Folding. Clamp onto crash bars. Priority goes to whoever sells crash bars if possible.

Hard to find these black ones with a the right size clamping mounts!
    The X is not a stretched out Harley so really I used these for long highway stretches and rested the back of the heel of my boots onto them. It's not like you can push the soles of your boots on them and mash on them. But they really helped get a new rider position for your muscles while slabbing it! I rode 10 hours straight one day from San Carlos, Mexico to the US border to get back for the Baja 250 race in time since the Sea of Cortez was too rough for the ferry to run all week! They were worth $200 on that trip alone!

Rivco1.jpg Rivco2.jpg Rivco3.jpg
    Some older pics of them mounted:
    Rivco4.jpg Rivco5.jpg Rivco6.jpg
  14. snooker

Oddometer:
    SOLD SOLD SOLD
    Item# 12 : Cush drive rubbers set. New unused, made by inmate LTP (Nathan) in the UK. I had to open his shipping envelope to take a picture even!

Cush1.jpg
  15. snooker

Oddometer:
    Item# 13 : Barkbusters handguards with plastic protectors, bar end weights.

Hell they survived my head on when my forks were ripped off completely and my windshield as well. So I'd say they work. I had to do a lot of grinding to get the mounts to fit our tapered bars originally, so saved you some time. Includes little black plastic removable shields that increase the height of the plastic guards, for winter or rain or whenever.

Bark1.jpg Bark2.jpg Bark3.jpg Bark4.jpg

Here's an older pic showing the fitment and the plastic top extension pieces:
    Bark5.jpg
  16. snooker

Oddometer:
    SOLD SOLD SOLD
    Item# 14 : Front 19" BMW XCountry black wheel with mounted knobby Conti TKC80 tire. Complete, ready to run, with rotor and ABS ring and bolts (may be removed for shipping). Low miles. Never crashed. Stored away from sunlight.

FKnobby1.jpg FKnobby2.jpg
  17. snooker

Oddometer:
    Item# 15 : Rear 17" BMW XCountry black wheel with mounted knobby Dunlop D606 tire. Complete, ready to run, with rotor and ABS ring and bolts (may be removed for shipping). No cush/sprocket drive - NOT included. Low miles. Never crashed. Stored away from sunlight.

RKnobby1.jpg RKnobby2.jpg
  18. snooker

Oddometer:
    SOLD SOLD SOLD
    Item# 16 : $250 : Rear 17" BMW Xcountry black wheel with Mefo Explorer MFE99 tire, (my favorite touring tire). Was in crash but appears fine. Complete, ready to run, with rotor and ABS ring and bolts (may be removed for shipping). Stored away from sunlight.
    Price does not include chain, sprocket, right side sprocket cush drive mount, or cush drive rubber - (if you want these you have priority and I'll set up a special sale and price for you. - If the wheel does not sell I will sell these separately later).

RWheel1.jpg RWheel2.jpg RWheel3.jpg
  19. snooker

Oddometer:
    SOLD SOLD SOLD
    Item# 17 : Scheffelmeier stainless wheel spacers. Front/rear, 3 pcs total. Priority to anyone who buys my wheels. These go between the wheel bearings and the forks or swingarm. Same shape as OEM but last longer. These have about 25,000 miles on them. Last time I looked they were fine but I'll let you know if they are somehow really worn.

No picture as the wheels are not disassembled, but the BMW aluminum ones don't last for crap and these are a must. One wheel takes 2 and the other takes 1. Scheff does not have his website up and save shipping from Germany which is crazy now! I paid $70 almost 10 years ago without shipping.
  20. snooker

Oddometer:
    SOLD SOLD SOLD
    Item# 18 : Calibrated Speedo Ring for rear (from HotRod Welding and MaxKool). Priority to anyone who buys my rear wheel. This item will be delayed to wait and see if the wheel sells first! The OEM ring was inaccurate so our 2 X Aces designed a new one with proper spacing. It's on some old thread I can remember what % off it was, maybe a little under 10% ?

SpeedoRing1.jpg
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.