1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

For sale BMW G650X Parts - XCountry XChallenge

Discussion in 'Bike Parts and Accessories' started by snooker, Dec 5, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. snooker

snooker AttitudeIsEverything

Oddometer:
    SOLD SOLD SOLD
    Item# 19 : EBC front rotor MD650LS. Barely used, probably 500 miles then EBC sent me a new wave one because I had been working with the EBC rep previously.

Rotor1.jpg Rotor2.jpg
  2. snooker

Oddometer:

Item# 20 : Rear tail assembly, second super bright LED brake light (Whelen LIN3) in place of license plate light (added license plate LED bolt lights), mud flap.

This item is a bit complicated. For one, I modified the latch/cable that attaches the fender so it just uses a simple bolt now. The purpose of it is mainly to add a second very bright LED stop light...

I copied a mod from Drone and now instead of a big bulky license plate light I used that area to mount this super bright LED (they use on ambulances I hear). So now I have 2 brake lights. To light the license plate I used little LED bolts that bolt the plate on and ran the wires out the back and under the fender. Very clean. The mud flap may not be tidy but too damn functional to take off. I used this setup since 2010.

Tidy1.jpg Tidy2.jpg Tidy3.jpg

My FARFS fender stiffeners are key to not only keep the tail from vibrating, but also for durability and strength. I just learned when I removed the tail to sell it that it had cracked in the weak spot hidden by my the FARFS stiffener plates but the aluminum plates are way stronger than the weak spot in the plastic tail piece so it doesn't matter.

So the buyer of this also receives 2 FARFS fender plates for free, however I have to cut new ones and they will not be powder coated black at this price ($20 extra). Contact me for inquiries.

These pics show the broken cracked area, and how the aluminum FARFS plate overlaps it fully and bolts right onto where the crack is so it is super strong.
    20201206_160514_HDR.jpg 20201206_160530.jpg

Below, the top one is the one I have been using, with the crack circled in Green, and with the simpler bolt on plate at the left, vs. an original one that broke years ago (but down lower), showing the latch. You can have both of them if that helps you.
    20201207_160237.jpg
  3. snooker

Oddometer:
    SOLD SOLD SOLD
    Item# 21 : Custom FARFS fix. Pair of black powder coated metal side supports to stiffen rear fender/tail. Priority goes to anyone who buys my #20 tail assembly, if possible.

See my website for details: FARFS - Floppy Ass Rear Fender Syndrome. Is now fixed. Don't worry these are black powder coated thick aluminum and will clean right up upon removal.

FARFS1.jpg

An old pic. They should clean up ok:
    FARFS2.jpg
  4. snooker

Oddometer:
    Item# 22 : BMW black passenger grab handles. Pair. Mount to sides of subframe top. Low hours as I put on a tail rack right away in 2010.

Grab1.jpg
  5. snooker

Oddometer:
    SOLD SOLD SOLD
    Item# 23 : BMW rear tail toprack. I had the plate powder coated black. May need tweaking to fit all 4 holes on subframe which is just the way it is designed to fit. Yes it is scraped up and priced to match. You could always have the entire thing powder coated again for about $30 I'd guess.

Rack1.jpg Rack2.jpg

Here is an older pic:
    Rack3.jpg
  6. snooker

Oddometer:
    Item# 24 : Custom (by me) right side subframe plate mount for rear luggage strap (for Mosko, etc). Super thick 1/4" bombproof strap mount in place of right passenger footpeg. Powder coated black. Does not interfere with heel of boot while riding, whatsoever. I designed it to have a quick release pin so I can lift the leg of the bag up and get to my gas tank cap! Yeah baby! See my web page for more details (scroll down).

Wow did this work great! Before this I used a D-Ring but after I got the XTank the angle of the pull is not great. This puts the rear luggage strap pull point back and out so it is perfect for Mosko Moto Reckless 80 bag (I will sell you that V2.0 bag set as well if you insist!). Tested on 5 week solo ride to Copper Canyon in Mexico! Plus 1 crash :)

Plate1.jpg Plate2.jpg Plate3.jpg Plate4.jpg Plate5.jpg

Here is the result on a Mosko R80:
    Plate6.jpg
  7. snooker

Oddometer:
    Item# 25 : BMW seat only for XCountry (I think?). Comfy. Is thicker '07 (not the thinner '09). Never damaged. Only seat ever used. Never a tear or any repair (it's a miracle really!)

I hated the rear lip for the passenger when I first rode the bike, but learned to like it, especially when you have luggage and can't move your butt back there anyhow. But I really like their design where the cover stretches and sheds water while parked in rain. I never had a wet butt in the morning when camping, myself. If you have an 09 XCountry and your butt is sore, this will fix it I guarantee! Course it will raise the seat height a smidgen!

Seat1.jpg Seat2.jpg Seat3.jpg Seat4.jpg
  8. snooker

Oddometer:
    SOLD SOLD SOLD
    Item# 26 : Chain guide. Heavy duty Touratech. It is a U-shaped block that actually guides the chain, not a protector only, like the OEM crap! Piece of mind at 80mph, or rock crawling in the mountains.

ChainGuard1.jpg
  9. snooker

Oddometer:
    SOLD SOLD SOLD
    Item# 27 : Rear Brake disk guard. I ride rocky stuff and don't want to be stranded when a stray rock gets roosted and clips my brake rotor!

DiskGuard1.jpg
  10. snooker

Oddometer:
    SOLD SOLD SOLD
    Item# 28 : Scheffelmeier black anodized case saver cover (engine sprocket guard).

More piece of mind. Beautiful quality that would actually protect in case of chain breakage. Scheff has his website down so save crazy shipping prices from Germany.

Case1.jpg
  11. snooker

Oddometer:
    SOLD SOLD SOLD
    Item# 29 : BMW right footpeg. Only footpeg and spring. The pair is shown but only the RIGHT is sold in this item!

Footpegs2.jpg
  12. snooker

Oddometer:
    SOLD SOLD SOLD
    Item# 30 : BMW left footpeg. Only footpeg and spring. The pair is shown but only the LEFT is sold in this item!

Footpegs2.jpg
  13. snooker

Oddometer:
    Item# 31 : BMW left and right rubber footpeg inserts. Only the rubbers included, not the footpegs themselves!

Footpegs3.jpg

Footpegs not included, this just shows the top side of the rubbers and that they will fit the pegs:
    Footpegs1.jpg
  14. snooker

Oddometer:
    Item# 32 : Fastway Adventure footpeg - clear. Left side ONLY. Billet aluminum. Huge 2.25″ wide by 4.75″. With spring and 2 lengths of setscrews for boot traction. Need left side due to hot exhaust. ONLY BUYING A SINGLE FOOTPEG FOR THE LEFT SIDE !

These are HUGE and so nice! I think a pair costs $260 or so. It's not too crazy to only buy the left side because your foot needs more room to keep your leg away from the hot exhaust. And also for me the Yacugar shock res was right by my boot under the exhaust. Plus the crash broke my right one!

Footpegs4.jpg Footpegs5.jpg Footpegs6.jpg

Size comparison to stock left peg (you are NOT receiving the stock peg as well!)
    Footpegs7.jpg
  15. snooker

Oddometer:
    SOLD SOLD SOLD
    Item# 33 : Custom titanium prefilter holder (by tbarstow) and prefilter sheet material.

This was designed and crafted by tbarstow using titanium as I recall. I will include half a package of UNI prefilter material so this will install over your air filter. You can either remove your top air filter cover or what I did was just bolt the cover right onto the prefilter so the bolts hold them both on. The pictures show the assembly in the airbox but you are not receiving the airbox it is just for display. I will include the old dirty UNI prefilter plus brand new material (not the whole bag just half, I need it for my side by side).
    Prefilter1.jpg Prefilter2.jpg Prefilter3.jpg Prefilter4.jpg

16. snooker

Oddometer:
    SOLD SOLD SOLD
    Item# 34 : TwinAir foam air filter from Europe. Used but good.

You should clean and oil it first. Top quality. I thought I had more of these brand new but can't find them. If I do I'll post them up someday. Designed to fit the X but I could not find them in the US and got them from the Netherlands.

Again you are not receiving the airbox itself or the black clamp rectangle, it is only to demo that the filter fits:
    Twin1.jpg Twin2.jpg Twin3.jpg Twin4.jpg Twin5.jpg

17. snooker

Oddometer:
    SOLD SOLD SOLD
    Item# 35 : Touratech foam air filter (by Uni). Used but good. With internal support wire frame basket I made, to keep its shape. The stock TT round spring to shape it is CRAP and will cut a hole into the foam so if you have that installed, remove it!

Uni1.jpg Uni2.jpg Uni3.jpg
  18. snooker

Oddometer:
    Item# 36 : BMW stock air filter. Good condition, very lightly used, I switched to foam in 2010. Paper.

Air1.jpg
  19. snooker

Oddometer:
    Item# 37 : Wolfman Peak tail bag. Fits on BMW top rack or pillion area. Expandable (unlike new one). Zippers work but tear in top flap.

Yeah it was in the crash but survived with only a tear hole on the top cover. I like that it is flexible and small but can unzip and be a lot bigger when needed! Half the price of a new one now. By the way, it fits a pickleball paddle :)

Wolf1.jpg Wolf2.jpg Wolf3.jpg

Here is a old pic before the crash:
    Wolf4.jpg
  20. snooker

Oddometer:
    SOLD SOLD SOLD
    Item# 38 : DID 520VX2-112 X-Ring chain (112 links, not gold color) with connecting link and JT steel 47T sprocket JTR9.47. New in box, unused. I'll make sure you can't find one that you can buy and ship cheaper. Help me out.

Chain1.jpg
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.