1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

For sale BMW G650X Parts - XCountry XChallenge

Discussion in 'Bike Parts and Accessories' started by snooker, Dec 5, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. snooker

snooker AttitudeIsEverything

Oddometer:
    SOLD SOLD SOLD
    Item# 39 : Steel rear 49T black sprocket. Lightly used.

I tried a 49 for awhile for off-road low gearing then stuck with 47. Make sure your chain is long enough. Add it to another item's shipping!

Sprock1.jpg Sprock2.jpg
  2. snooker

Oddometer:
    Item# 40 : BMW Xcountry skid plate. Nonmetallic. Lightly used few nicks. Not used since 2010 so maybe 3000 miles on it.

BMWSkid1.jpg BMWSkid2.jpg BMWSkid3.jpg
  3. snooker

Oddometer:
    SOLD SOLD SOLD
    Item# 41 : Instrument cluster / dashboard. All wiring/cables simply cut off. Never had any issues before crash. Not tested but will refund if DOA.

Dash1.jpg Dash2.jpg Dash3.jpg Dash4.jpg
    Snake Oiler likes this.
  4. snooker

Oddometer:
    Item# 42 : Throttle body. Not from my bike, I bought it used, only used the idle actuator from it.

Throttle1.jpg
  5. snooker

Oddometer:
    SOLD SOLD SOLD
    Item# : 43 : Hard part protection mounts behind kickstand. Touratech. I haven't removed it yet so gimme some time.

Hard1.jpg Hard2.jpg
  6. snooker

Oddometer:
    SOLD SOLD SOLD
    Item# 44 : BMW left rear view mirror. Low hours. Clean. YOU ONLY GET THE ONE LEFT MIRROR.

I switched to DoubleTake a long time ago for offroad reasons.

Mirrors1.jpg
  7. snooker

Oddometer:
    SOLD SOLD SOLD
    Item# 45 : BMW right rear view mirror. Low hours. Clean. YOU ONLY GET THE ONE RIGHT MIRROR.

I switched to DoubleTake a long time ago for offroad reasons.

Mirrors1.jpg
  8. snooker

Oddometer:
    SOLD SOLD SOLD
    Item# 46 : BMW Funduro steel shift lever. Fits and works pretty well. At least it is bendy steel!

20201128_194908.jpg
  9. snooker

Oddometer:
    SOLD SOLD SOLD
    Item# 47 : BMW magnetic engine oil drain plug and washer. I always used the low profile one, but had to give up the magnetic function sadly.

Drain1.jpg
  10. snooker

Oddometer:
    Item# 48 : Bowden cable for license plate locking mechanism.

You never know somebody might need this. I converted mine and ripped it out when I changed out the rear fender/license plate tail assembly. My eyeglasses are there for a size reference.

Bowden1.jpg
  11. snooker

Oddometer:
    Item# 49 : Number plate/headlight bag by Dirt-Bike-Gear.com. I stored tire tubes and tools for extended trips. Fits Xcountry dunno about XChallenge headlight. More HERE.

HeadBag1.jpg
  12. snooker

Oddometer:
    Item# 50 : Water pump repair non-BMW items:
    Bel-Ray waterproof grease;
    Dow Corning Molycote 111 silicone lube;
    Set of 12 quality German stainless screw type hose clamps by GEMI, 9mm wide, 3 diameter sizes: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
    NO BMW parts included - buy separately.

I was about to fix my water pump shaft when I had my accident. I got some of this from Amazon but the German hose clamps were crucial and I got a good brand from a European car parts site. All you need along with this are the BMW parts (I returned to my dealer). For a list of the BMW parts you need and directions on how to do this look at my website and search for "water pump". What more could you ask for? Help me out and buy these from me and save some money as well.

Water1.jpg
  13. snooker

Oddometer:
    Item# 51 : Go Cruise throttle control. Works ok. Universal. It grips right onto your throttle and has enough friction to hit your brake lever and keep the throttle position, yet twist the throttle off and it simply slips. I even used it on my dirt bike some! Add on to a bigger order.

Cruise1.jpg
  14. snooker

Oddometer:
    SOLD SOLD SOLD
    Item# 52 : Go Cruise 2 throttle control. Seriously works. Screw clamp. Universal.
    Much improved over version 1 because it is metal and you tighten the screw and it securely grips right onto your throttle and has enough friction to hit your brake lever and keep the throttle position, yet twist the throttle off and it simply slips. Really simple elegant solution I used it a lot on trips. For 7/8" bars like we have.

Cruise2.jpg
  15. snooker

Oddometer:
    SOLD SOLD SOLD
    Item# 53 : BMW shock for '07 Xcountry. Sachs. Adjustable hydraulic preload (big knob controls it) is blown out.

It will work as is but will bottom because there is no preload working, but if you are a small person then well you may really need it. Or if you have an '09 XCountry (with the shorter Sachs shock) and want a taller shock cheap, you can have it fixed or perhaps you want a different spring if you are bigger than 150-160 lb rider. You may want to read about this on my shocks webpage.

Sachs1.jpg Sachs2.jpg Sachs3.jpg Sachs4.jpg
  16. snooker

Oddometer:
    Item# 54 : Includes all 4 partially worn XCountry 17 and 19 in. tires: 2 Mefo Explorer, Dunlop D606, Metzeler Tourance. Priced each. Stored away from sunlight.
    Helluva a deal for somebody cheap out there, especially if you are local. I will ship too maybe we can work something out.

Tires1.jpg
  17. markymcd

markymcd Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I'm interested in your Leo Vince exhaust. can you email me at [email protected]
  18. snooker

Oddometer:
    Item# 55 : Kickstand for '07 XCountry. Improved to move spring away from hitting your boot. Bigger plate footprint for soft surfaces. Optionally install 1 or (even 2) hockey pucks for different shock lengths. I used 1 puck for my Yacugar shock. Priority to shock buyer if possible. Includes springs. See how I modified it at my website HERE.

Kick1.jpg Kick3.jpg Kick4.jpg

Here is an older picture without the hockey puck:
    Kick2.jpg
  19. snooker

Oddometer:
    Item# 56 : Cush drive rubbers set. Used but good shape. (Sprocket carrier also available).
    The one close up picture is the most worn spot of any of them but it is still solid and not crumbling.

Rubbers1.jpg Rubbers2.jpg Rubbers3.jpg
  20. snooker

Oddometer:
    SOLD SOLD SOLD
    Item# 57 : Front wheel hub (only). (Get Woody's to build you a badass Excel wheel.) It appears undamaged to me, disk rotor mounting tabs are fine and true (I set it on a thick steel sheet and checked it). These are $470 at Max BMW, and the rears are not even produced anymore.

Hub1.jpg Hub6.jpg
    Hub4.jpg Hub2.jpg Hub3.jpg Hub5.jpg
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.