1. Adventure Rider Print Magazine!
    We're doing a print magazine this November - 128 pages of high quality adventure riding stories, photography and interviews!

Click here to purchase a copy for $9. Limited copies still available.
    Dismiss Notice

Bmw Moa 09 In Gray Tn

Discussion in 'Ride Reports - Day Trippin'' started by PARTY BOSS™, Jul 21, 2008.

1. jakar

jakar Surfing the Apocalypse

Oddometer:
    Rick, thanks for the breakfast and all the farmer diesel, your place is fabulous. We will see you again and bring something besides beer so you can drink with us. How about some P.B.R.

Preety Bitchin Requila

Jack
  2. d mc gee

d mc gee Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Bollocks I enjoyed riding the shuttle with you. I think your right, I need to attend an ADV gathering. Riding the shuttle with Pilot wasn't bad either, just had to talk louder.:D
  3. Bollocks

Bollocks Farts with an Accent™

Oddometer:

:poser
  4. PARTY BOSS™

PARTY BOSS™ FORMERLY R1100RICK

Oddometer:
    Took two days to clean the place up . Which partially due to my totally partied out condition . Got home last night at 10:49pm . I"m at work but still haven't unpacked the bike trailer or the truck . Great time was had by all, look forward to a fall event at the cabin ,stay tuned!
  5. mark1305

mark1305 Old Enough To Know Better Supporter

Oddometer:
    Rick, my apologies for not making it over Saturday as I had planned. I ended having to (successfully) take care of some warranty business Saturday afternoon on a new toy I bought at the Rally and after that just couldn't find the motivation to break camp and ride down.

I must have ridden by your place Sunday though, about 1100ish I was heading down 208 after coming down via Hwy 70. I tried to figure out which drive was yours. I did notice one really steep one with a little switchback a few yards into it.

Thanks again for the offered hospitality.
  6. red bud

red bud alky w/motorcycle problem Supporter

Oddometer:
    good luck finding it . it took me 2 days to get it right, once ya see it you'll say how'd i miis that
  7. Ron_Ces

Ron_Ces Aging Hacker

Oddometer:
    Times and dates did not jive to allow me to get to your place. We rode straight through to the Dragon and camped there late. Sorry I missed out on your hospitality. Next time for sure.
    Ron
  8. adakrider

adakrider Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    thanks for the hospitality rick, it was great to finally make it down to casa party boss's mountain. wed ride was the highlight of the week, will make it back to ride more of those roads for sure. was going to try to make it out sat for awhile but devil dog and i wrenched on my bike most of the day :cry.
    made it to @ 3 miles from athens ohio sun and my friend dave's charging system took a shit, put in the extra battery i was carrying and made it into athens. got a hotel and proceded to kill a bottle of vodka doin lemmondrops :freaky. charged the batteries and made it to his house, and i got home late last night. anyway thank you for the awesome time and be sure to thank candy, she is a prize for puttin up with us. till next time :deal .
  9. Rapid_Roy

Rapid_Roy Rachael's Dad Supporter

Oddometer:
    Hiya Mike! :wave
  10. Rapid_Roy

Oddometer:
    Tell them what it was and who found it!
    :lol3
  11. adakrider

adakrider Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    hi roy, well to make a long story short it was initally the diode board. then the new one i bought was also bad, so after ripping the front cover on and off god knows how many times and finally getting all good parts in it, testing it and it was charging good and all buttoned up. i went to start it and nada, al looked down and i had forgot to tighten the ground cable at the tranny :lol3. bike purred like a kitten all the way home.
  12. Rapid_Roy

Oddometer:
    I didn't get the whole story.
    It was great meeting you and the other Ohioans.
    :wave
    Dave didn't have as much luck though, huh?
    Mine ran great too, almost 122 thousand on it.
  13. PARTY BOSS™

Oddometer:

Glad to hear you worked it out ! Mike you gotta come down and let me show you some more stuff in the fall .

And your right my wife is really a saint to put up with all the parties but this time I think she had a good time too!

Again stay tuned maybe an early oct rally at the cabin .
  14. PARTY BOSS™

Oddometer:
    And then the cold beers were dangled in front of you and you still couldn't come up and have one .Like a Bad Dream!

Next time I have a gig you gotta come up, we'll take a tour of the liquor cabinet :lol3
  15. Fauster

Fauster BACON AKBAR!

Oddometer:
    I've never seen a bottle of Woodford Reserve go in two rounds...

Thanks for putting in the outside shower. That was a real treat Thursday afternoon and Friday morning. And next time, I'll bring the cigars with me instead of (unsuccessfully) hunting them in Greenville.

Maybe I can drag FBOMB down in October.
  16. mark1305

mark1305 Old Enough To Know Better Supporter

Oddometer:
    Hi Fauster :wave

Good meeting you over at the Fairgrounds.
  17. red bud

red bud alky w/motorcycle problem Supporter

Oddometer:
    yea, i screwed that one up didn't i.:D cool place thanks for the invite i'll plan better next time. i was afraid of the tour:ricky . by the way have you ever heard of some guy called boojum?

:hide
  18. Moto_Muffin

Moto_Muffin Motorcycle Muffin

Oddometer:
    Got in last night around 6:30 after leaving Sunday morning and riding 350 miles a day on back roads for three days! Damn good time!

Was great to meet folks at the beer tent; very sorry we couldn't make it to Rick's. Next time!! :clap
  19. Rapid_Roy

Oddometer:
    I am posting the pics in my ride report, for those interested.

It was much better riding home with shoulders down were they should be, instead of covering my ears. If I was any more relaxed, I would have slid off my seat.
    :lol3