1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

Sold BMW R100GS fork brace

Discussion in 'Bike Parts and Accessories' started by The Patagonia Kid, Feb 12, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Patagonia Kid

The Patagonia Kid gnarly adventurer

Oddometer:
    Here we go guys.
    As far as I can remember there were 3 different BMW fork brace models for the 1988 through 1995 GS's.
    One low with no holes for the low fender
    Another low with the 4 extra holes for the low fender
    Last one for the high fender to be installed low, this is the one I have here pictured. (yep NOS!)
    Shipping only within the continental USA.
    Let me know if you are interested. $75.00 shipped.
    Thanks for looking. :-)
    Fork brace 1.jpg Fork brace 2.jpg Fork brace 4.jpg
  2. WestchesterRider

WestchesterRider Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Ok, I'll bite. Only ever heard of a high and a low fender. Any pictures of this type of 'medium'? height fender mounting position you're describing?
    The Patagonia Kid likes this.
  3. The Patagonia Kid

The Patagonia Kid gnarly adventurer

Oddometer:
    WestchesterRide,
    I already sold the fork brace to another inmate, I took to long to notify and change the title.
    Thank you for asking.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.