For sale BMW R1200 GS Vario cases (sides + top)

Discussion in 'Parts' started by OMGitsmike, Mar 12, 2019.

1. OMGitsmike

OMGitsmike Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Selling a complete set of BMW R1200 GS LC Vario cases (side panniers + top box). Came with the 2016 I bought last summer, but I'm assuming it would fit any GS LC 2013-2018.

Cases are in great condition, no dents or deep scratches from what I can tell, just some dirt and minor scuffs. I think they've seen very little use; I've personally only used the side cases 2-3 times, while the top case has stayed on the bike for commuting around the city.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, the previous owner had this custom orange vinyl wrap done to the cases. They actually did a decent job, and while I had intended to take it off as soon as I bought the bike, I left them on figuring they'll protect what's underneath for now. I'll do the same for the sale - figure at the very least it'll protect the cases while shipping, and it's the buyer's choice to pull them off or not.

Looking to move the entire set together for $1200USD, or part out side cases for $800USD and top case for $400USD. Figure that's roughly $400/case, and I'm willing to work with the buyer to figure out the best way to ship (from Canada vs bringing it down to the US to ship, etc.)

Looks like there's a limit to how many pics I can post to the thread, so I'll post them below.
  2. OMGitsmike

OMGitsmike Adventurer

Oddometer:
    TOP CASE PICS:
    Vario_top_1.JPG Vario_top_6.JPG Vario_top_2.JPG Vario_top_3.JPG
  3. OMGitsmike

OMGitsmike Adventurer

Oddometer:
    LEFT PANNIER PICS:
    Vario_left_1.JPG Vario_left_2.JPG Vario_left_3.JPG Vario_left_5.JPG
  4. OMGitsmike

OMGitsmike Adventurer