1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

For sale BMW R1200GS/R1250GS Akrapovic slip on

Discussion in 'Bike Parts and Accessories' started by toyboy, Jul 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. toyboy

toyboy Been here awhile Supporter

Oddometer:
    Have a nice low use Akra I had on my 18 the my 19 1250. Sold bike so pipe up for grabs. No dents or rash. Will post pics. 700 plus shipping. Paypal friends and family or you cover the 3%.
    Will get pics on here by tomorrow. Cheers
    Ol Shenanigan likes this.
  2. LeCler

LeCler Ain'tSayin

Oddometer:
    Which Akra? Titanium?
  3. NotRiding

NotRiding BLK950SM

Oddometer:
    I'm interested in an Akropovic slip-on that will fit my '16 GSA, HP version or not, thanks.
  4. toyboy

toyboy Been here awhile Supporter

Oddometer:
    Sorry for late reply guys. Here are pics. Everything you need to install. This is the TI one. Cheers

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.