1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

Found BMW Rallye Jacket 56

Discussion in 'Gear: Stuff You Wear' started by montblanc97, Jul 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. montblanc97

montblanc97 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Looking for a BMW Rallye 2 or 3 size 56. Located in Cleveland, Ohio. Willing to pay for shipping. Please PM with details.
  2. Finnyfire

Finnyfire Jedi Master

Oddometer:
    Hi. I have a rallye jacket from 2016 Im getting ready to post. It’s gray and blue. If interested I can send pics. Thanks.
  3. danman

danman Tumbling Dice

Oddometer:
    I have a Rally 2 suit for sale, jacket, pants, and liners. Gray color, everything works and suit is in good shape. Non smoker, properly stored. Got a few wear marks on it but no stains, rips or tears. Size 54. I will send photos if interested.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.