1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

Found BMW Summer Pants – Tan, size Large

Discussion in 'Gear: Stuff You Wear' started by BLucare, May 18, 2021.

1. BLucare

BLucare What could possibly go wrong?

Oddometer:
    Hey, folks:

I'm looking for a pair of the BMW Summer pants, Size Large, and in the tan color (grey is a close second, black is a no-go).

Ideally, I'd be looking for the Summer 3 pants, in as close to brand new condition as possible. The pants would be shipped to Green Bay, WI 54301, which is where I am presently domiciled, and where I will likely remain for at least the next 50 years.

Show me whatcha got!

Cheers,

Ben