1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

Withdrawn From Sale BOOTS: AEROSTICH Combat Touring Boot with VIBRAM sole: Size 49

Discussion in 'Gear: Stuff You Wear' started by ROAD DAMAGE, Apr 18, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ROAD DAMAGE

ROAD DAMAGE Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
    Inmates,

The Garage Cleaning Continues ..................................................................................... :twitch

Here I have 1 pair of riding boots remaining for the "Big Footed" crowd.
    All of these have been ridden in, some more than others and are in good used condition.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

AEROSTICH COMBAT TOURING BOOTS:
    I've used these boots quite a bit, but they're in nice shape for all the miles.

I had these resoled with Vibram lug soles ........ and I haven't used them since having them resoled! So "0" miles on the soles! These boots aren't typically available with a deeply lugged sole, so I think that these are going to be the "hot set-up" for someone that rides off road a little more and appreciates the extra traction. They have some scuffs, nicks, worn inner laces, abrading of the top cuffs, some fraying of the interior laces, etc. that you'd expect to see on a used boot like this. These come with Ariat Gel insoles. I'm also including a spare buckle strap and a spare new lace (as shown in the "group shot") complete with a new friction lock to keep them tight. Note that this pair has one of the old style straps (silver) and a new style strap (black). The folks that did the resole did a dynamite job on these. Very professional looking work! :thumb

Here are a few
    Pictures of the clodhoppers:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Aerostich currently gets $387 for a pair of these. (when they're available in larger sizes)

MY PRICE: ................................................................................ $225 Shipped CONUS.
    Now: ........................................................................ $210 Shipped CONUS.
    Now: ........................................................................ $200 Shipped CONUS. 05/19/2021

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Thanks for looking!

Remember all these prices are "SHIPPED CONUS".
    If anyone can pick up in person, I'll discount accordingly.
    I'm expecting to pay $25-$35 a pair to ship because these are going to be big boxes!

Please holler with any questions.
    RD

2. 10/10ths

10/10ths Road Trip Fool Supporter

Oddometer:
    PM sent.
  3. bikelee

bikelee Dr. Lee Supporter

Oddometer:
    Started a conversation.
  4. ROAD DAMAGE

ROAD DAMAGE Long timer Supporter