1. eNewsletter Sign Up

Bradshaw BombRun III, Feb 7-8

Discussion in 'West – California, the desert southwest and whatev' started by gearheart, Dec 5, 2008.

1. fmfpunk

fmfpunk Hooligan in training

Oddometer:
    Get a haircut, hippie!

[​IMG]
  2. 2old2race

2old2race I wana ride

Oddometer:

:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap
  3. rickf

rickf oldfatguyMAN

Oddometer:
    I was promised humiliating pictures and I shall have them!
  4. eatpasta

eatpasta Lawnmower Target

Oddometer:
    i saw 'em.... Im sure they're on the way

oh and....

[​IMG]

is there a bike in there?!
  5. livingintron

livingintron Mcrider

Oddometer:
    Haha, I think thats me!! I couldnt see shit! I almost hit poor Imgonnasnap Mike, and he was just trying to give me a hand. Couldnt see him till I was right up on him.

Hey, thanks everyone for the ride this weekend. Fun ride, and an awesome group of riders. I had a blast getting soaked and breaking my bike. Wish I had pics but I waterlogged my camera and it no worky no more. Even though my bike broke, and my camera it was all very well worth it!

Here is the post on my fixing the 650l up, which I get to tear down and do all over again, yay!!

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=431822
  6. bourkeco

bourkeco Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    What it ended up being, I have one and love the wisdom... Sorry I could not help get you running......

7. TwoWheelsGood

TwoWheelsGood Four Wheels Bad

Oddometer:
    Rick, I have them but I'm working on Mama's PC as my Mac is in the shop. I'll have the pics uploaded by Friday for your humiliation...:deal
  8. rickf

rickf oldfatguyMAN

Oddometer:
    Time to publically thank you for all you did that day.

All of you.
  9. toddh

toddh Adventurer

Oddometer:

We ate your food, emptied your cooler, and passed around the digital camera with a photo of you wearing something quite sexy, and had quite a good laugh around the fire at your expense....and you are thanking us ??? !!!:rofl :rofl

Rick, I hope you make a quick recovery, and are back riding very soon.

And.... I want to thank EVERYONE that was there for being so damn friendly, and really making it a great time. It's not that often you can get a group together and have a great vibe......obviously the ADVRIDER folks ARE the exception.

Thank you to everyone that was there, and the comraderie you all provided. :freaky

10. livingintron

livingintron Mcrider

Oddometer:
    Hey Bourkeco, thanks for stickin' around with me when my bike went down! Funny, when I got it home I took it over my pops house for him to look at it and just like always he turned it on and it started right up for him. He has always done this:confused I would always kick my dirtbikes for hours and he would give it one kick and it would start. haha.

I'ts still popping a bit, so I am gonna change the plug, and tear the carb apart and clean it. I posted my build on the thumpers forum and I've gotten some info from them. One is called the Daves Mod, I will give it a try and keep you posted on the results so you can give it a shot on your own 650l.
  11. Ridgway

Ridgway Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Thanks for the beer Rick! Maybe next time we can actually get to hit a couple trails. Get well soon!
  12. rickf

rickf oldfatguyMAN

Oddometer:
    Well, I "hit" at least one!
  13. BetaTrialsGuy

BetaTrialsGuy D i r t - Z a m b o n i

Oddometer:
    CA desert in Winter / Traveling in Summer
    Rick,

You have a way with words. In fact your humor shows through better when you write
    than when you speak. SO, next year at the Bomb Run, bring a chalkboard and some chalk,
    skip the blathering and write your splendid humorous conversations on the chalkboard. :evil
    The extra time writing with chalk will keep you from doing some nasty things to your body,
    and save you from those annoying helicoptor rides. :evil

Just kidding, but you deserve some ragging, so I felt obligated. :D

Tom©

******
  14. Zen Slug

Zen Slug Spineless Adventurer

Oddometer:
    i for one can't wait to see rick try to freak us all out by using his prosthetic ribs to cook stickmeat at the campfire next year!

:D