BRAG ride

Discussion in 'Ride Reports - Epic Rides' started by Tugrik, May 27, 2002.

1. Tugrik

Tugrik Big Blue Adventurer

Oddometer:
    So I'm back in town and quite pleased (if tired) after 2170 miles on the GS-ADV. Sure, most of the days were short by adventure-rider standards, but it was still a lot of fun and a good 'first tour' at a relaxed pace. A good portion of it was spent trying to keep up with sportbikers trying to prove they could out-race each other, and doing a surprisingly admirable job of it.

I've posted a daily-log of the trip in my livejournal, but it's a tad wordy. I hope to get the pics up later tonight. I'll try to throw together a more ADVRider-readable version to post here and leave out the long commentaries on the odd habits of Buell riders.

Now that I get back and see all the info about the 49er... I realize why there were so bloody many GS's on the road between Auburn and Tahoe. I saw none all week up until then, near the end of the trip. If you guys saw little groups of 8-12 Buell riders struggling through the cold up to/returning from Tahoe, that was the BRAG California Ride group I was with.
  2. FormerInmate 081920

FormerInmate 081920 Guest

Oddometer:
    tug, what did ya think of those Buell's????
  3. fish

fish Banned

Oddometer:
    You obviously attended the wrong rally. What about the word "Buell" made you think "GS Adventure"?
  4. jocflier

jocflier Dammit, that hurt... Supporter

Oddometer:
    Trust me..after owning a Buell..riding one is a adventure..:rofl

Joc