1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal that has purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

For sale Brand New Apple Watch 42mm Stainless Steel Series 2

Discussion in 'Other' started by Ben Carufel, Nov 10, 2020.

1. Ben Carufel

Ben Carufel Boxer Addict

Oddometer:
    Up for sale is a brand new Apple Watch in 42mm stainless steel. This is the Series 2 watch. I bought one brand new several years ago and wore it and loved it, but recently broke the screen. I spent $249 plus tax to send it back to Apple for screen replacement and they decided to give me a brand new watch instead of repairing mine.

In the meantime my wife bought me a new Series 6 Apple Watch for my birthday. So, this one is up for grabs.

New, never been taken out of the packaging or worn.

No strap included. I highly suggest getting a strap from Amazon or elsewhere -- in my experience the Apple branded straps are overpriced and you can get the same relative quality strap for 1/4 of the price elsewhere.

Asking $279 and I will cover shipping anywhere in the USA. That's basically what I paid to Apple a few weeks ago for the replacement. Would just like to get my money back.

Pics attached.

Attached Files:

2. Ben Carufel

Ben Carufel Boxer Addict

Oddometer:
    Bump! Price is OBO!