1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

For sale Brand New Yamaha Tenere 700 Big OE skid Plate $350 shipped

Discussion in 'Bike Parts and Accessories' started by kchandr, Jul 10, 2021.

1. kchandr

kchandr Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Hello all
    I have a brand new skid plate. Never used, never mounted, just opened to install it and it did not work with my SRC Moto full crash bar. With Tax I paid $400 and some change.
    $350 overall to me via paypal shipped.

I'm in Cumming, GA. In case anyone wants to meet locally or pick up happy to assist.

I wrote to SRC moto and let them know the lower crash bar and the Yamaha OE bigger skid plate do not go together and they realize it now. However they offered me a 20% reduction on their skid plate (Super nice folks). I may go with that set up. Still not sure. WhatsApp Image 2021-07-10 at 1.38.44 PM.jpeg WhatsApp Image 2021-06-24 at 8.47.45 PM.jpeg

I have attached a pic of the skid plate just to show I have it. If you want more happy to send them to a prospect. Also attached my current setup and why it won't work just in case anyone is thinking of this set up.
  2. kchandr

kchandr Adventurer

Oddometer:
    bump