Brokentooth lost his journal on the Dempster

Discussion in 'Canada' started by BROKENTOOTH, Jul 31, 2006.

1. BROKENTOOTH

BROKENTOOTH Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    It's bright blue and filled with useless chicken scratch for my trip blog. Not really worried about the contents as I already updated it just before I lost it near Wright's pass.

sniff.....my Sourtoe Certificate was....sob.....in it........wahhhhh

So if anyone's on the Dempster, it should be on the west side of the road just before you enter the Mackenzie delta.

www.brokentuth.blogspot.com

P.S. I'm in Stewart BC at the Ripley Creek if anyone wants to stop by and swap lies until the 1st. room 311
  2. helikron

helikron The Fixer

Oddometer:
    Oliver,

Bummer! Maybe if you post pics/video of said certificate, it would help w/ the ID? :deal otoh, you can just gargle another five toes now that you're good at it!

I hope that your trip is continuing well despite the lost journal. It was good to meet you last week in Dawson City! Last I saw of your bike was a roost going around the brats stand with some phantom riding sidesaddle. :lol3

Safe Roads!
  3. Northern Rob

Northern Rob Con Brio!

Oddometer:
    Good to see you in Inuvik Broken Tooth. We also lost some stuff - our spare gas cans. I guess the locals ran out of beer that night and needed a bit more.

Next time, I'm going to use the hotel on the edge of town or camp like you!

Have a good ride,

Cheers!

Rob
  4. Faustus

Faustus Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Was just up there on the 26th and didnt see it...bummer.

Northern Rob...was that you with the AK Riders group that we met at the Artic Circle? I remember the group telling us about getting two gas cans stolen in Inuvik.

Cheers-

Santiago
  5. Northern Rob

Northern Rob Con Brio!

Oddometer:
    Yup, that was me on the bimmer.
    The stolen gas cans were our own fault, we knew we were parking across from a pub of drunks, but didn't want the hotel room to smell like gas.