About 5 years ago, I purchased a '67 Suzuki B105p (aka "Bearcat") which is a 120cc single two stroke. It was poorly rattle canned in some strange maroon metal flake that was down right ugly. However the bike was somewhat complete with only 896 original miles. Here's what it looked like when I got it home. It had spent it's life until the '90s running up and down the beaches of South Carolina. After getting it to fire up 5 yrs ago to see if the engine sounded OK, I rode it less than a mile because the fuel tank had the bottom rusted completely out, and I had to carry a portable tank while riding. After checking it out, I just put it in my project queue, while searching for parts that I'd need to bring it back to some kind of respectable machine. I finally took it apart a few weeks ago and sent it out for media blasting and paint. Even though it had originally been red, I decided to go with black, because I already have a nice red "Bearcat". Plus I recently got another red parts bike to help with parts as well. Here I'm sorting out the painted parts to get ready for assembly. About the only thing not black is the injection oil tank. Here we have the swing arm, rear fender extension piece and front foot peg bar. Here's the replacement fuel tank, since the original was beyond repair. Notice how the fill pipe is not painted. After sealing the edge of the paint with a RC airplane type of paint made by Midwest Products P/N 65-4 it will prevent any lifting or bubbling of the paint from seepage or vapors. Once fuel get's under the paint, there is no saving the paint job. Learned this the hard way a while back. Here's the product I use to seal the edge of the paint where it meets the neck. If the neck is painted, there's no way to protect it. http://midwestproducts.com/products/clear-aero-gloss-paint-1-oz I always start a build by installing the triple tree and front forks. I was unable to find an NOS set of gaiters for the Bearcat, however a CL175 K6 Honda has the same size ends, length and number of ribs. The only problem was Suzuki has an exposed spring inside the boots that was slightly larger in diameter than the boot ribs. This may or may not be a problem as they do touch the rubbler. Forks after assembly. After putting in all 36 ball bearings, (18 top and 18 bottom.) I put together the triple tree. Almost forgot to put on the fork lock, which would have been impossible once the triple tree is in place. The forks were then installed and tightened in with the pinch bolts. The newly polished handle bar brackets hold in the top of the forks. Next, the center stand is put on it's pivot bolt with a little fresh grease. Now that's it's starting to stand up I'll call it good till next update.