Calgary book signing

Discussion in 'Canada' started by SPEEDSMITH, Nov 23, 2006.

1. SPEEDSMITH

SPEEDSMITH Sh!t Disturber

Oddometer:
    Hey guys,
    I was just in the Chapters on Macleod Trail, just north of Southland Drive.
    A writer named Jeremy Kroeker is having a book signing tonight, from 7 to 9.
    His book is called Motorcycle Therapy, it's about his trip to Central America.
    Here's a link: http://jeremykroeker.com/book

I'm going to go back and get one signed tonight.
  2. SPEEDSMITH

Oddometer:
    I met Jeremy last night, and got a couple of books signed.
    He seems like a nice guy, and he has a few more book signings scheduled, including another one tonight at the same Chapters.
    Click on "Updates" on his website, and scoll down for more book signings, and a slide show.
    Buy a book and get it signed, they're only $17.99!:D
  3. fyr

fyr iRoast Coffee

Oddometer:
    I wrote him to see if he's coming to Ottawa...
    Thanks for the Speed
  4. SPEEDSMITH

Oddometer:
    I started reading the book last night when I went to bed.
    It is really entertaining, and well written, it had me laughing out loud in quite a few places.<?xml:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" /><v:shapetype id=_x0000_t75 stroked="f" filled="f" path="[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@5xe" o:preferrelative="t" o:spt="75" coordsize="21600,21600"> :D <v:stroke joinstyle="miter"></v:stroke><v:formulas><v:f eqn="if lineDrawn pixelLineWidth 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @0 1 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum 0 0 @1"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @2 1 2"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelWidth"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelHeight"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @0 0 1"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @6 1 2"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelWidth"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @8 21600 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelHeight"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @10 21600 0"></v:f></v:formulas><v:path o:connecttype="rect" gradientshapeok="t" o:extrusionok="f"></v:path><?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:lock aspectratio="t" v:ext="edit"></o:lock></v:shapetype>
    The only problem I had with the book, was that i was up until 4 this morning so that I could finish it!
    I tried to go to sleep after the first half, but, kept thinking about the book, and laughing.
    After a while, I just gave up and kept reading until the end.
    Maybe it's that I identify with his sense of humour, and lack of patience with others.:lol3
    The book is only 115 pages long, which is the only disappointment I had with it.
    I would have definitely liked more.:clap
  5. SPEEDSMITH

Oddometer:
    I just thought that I would list Jeremy's upcoming book signings in Calgary.
    Buy yourself (or someone else) a Christmas present. You know you want to!:D

Signing
    Friday, December 8
    7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
    Chapters, Shawnessy Location
    Calgary, AB

Signing
    Thursday, December 14
    7:00pm - 9:00pm
    Coles, Market Mall
    Calgary, AB