California BMw dealerships question

Discussion in 'The Perfect Line and Other Riding Myths' started by moxford, May 27, 2020.

1. moxford

moxford Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Hi all,

Looking at making the jump to a 1250 GSA at some point, and trying to find reputable dealers in the California Bay Area. San Jose BMW is the closest, but I am willing to go further if the service is better. While I am capable of doing most of my own work, if I am going to start in I would like to avoid known nightmares. :)

Anyone have personal favorites around the area by chance?

TIA,
    -mox
  2. davidji

davidji bike curious

Oddometer:
    SJ BMW has a good reputation. I've only gotten service at Cal Moto & Concord BMW, and I'd return to either. My last service experience was at Cal Moto in Livermore and it was stellar.
    moxford likes this.
  3. roaddog12

roaddog12 Wait,what? Supporter

Oddometer:
    Bought my 2020 GSA at A&S in Roseville as i have always been happy with the parts department and while i do my own service the locals say the service guys are great
    moxford likes this.
  4. High Country Herb

High Country Herb Adventure Connoiseur

Oddometer:
    Cycle Specialties BMW in Modesto is great too. They don't push you into any brand, (they also sell Triumph and Moto Guzzi I believe). They are confident in their product, so they let test rides sell their bikes.

They've got a pretty well stocked showroom, with gear and bikes. Full service shop, etc.

They also organize both street and dual sport rides in the surrounding hills. Again, not brand specific.
    moxford likes this.
  5. scottrnelson

scottrnelson Mr. Dual Sport Rider

Oddometer:
    Both Tri-Valley Moto in Livermore and A&S in Roseville are good dealers. I would consider buying from either of those. I purchased a KTM from Tri-Valley Moto about ten years ago.