California Tag-O-Rama

Discussion in 'West – California, the desert southwest and whatev' started by sallydog, Apr 23, 2013.

1. MeefZah

MeefZah Curmudgeonly Supporter

Oddometer:
    Looking over old tags and the rules... I guess I should make sure that the new tag is okay, are file photos allowed for the new tag? Or do those have to also be "fresh"? If so, that new tag spot is a file image, so I'll have to change that...?
  2. multiphrenic

multiphrenic Been here awhile Supporter

Oddometer:
    From the first post:
    #4 - File photos are NOT permitted. You gotta ride to play this game.
  3. MeefZah

Oddometer:
    Obviously you ride to get the tag. But file photos are not allowed when you post the new tag? Seems counter productive, making the game languish (for 18 months at a time) and meaning tags will linger in the same geographic area, moving slowly over the landscape like a glacier.

I played the Ohio game a lot when I lived there, it was pretty fast paced and most of that was due to new tags being set immediately using file shots.

I'll try to get a fresh challenge pic but I guess the Mattole tag is still in play until I do...?
  4. MeefZah

Oddometer:
    New tag

Sorry, it's still north

This park entrance is adjacent to a place you might see lemurs and gibbons, and the adjacent place is one of the smallest in America and is the oldest in California, having been established in 1907

IMG_0075[1].JPG
    multiphrenic and theGrinch like this.