"Cameltoe" Sidestand bigfoot for KTM, BMW - in various finnishes

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by pigktm, Jun 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. P19ktm

P19ktm Banned

Oddometer:
    An example of our current range... from Adventure Parts: Visit our webshop for further info on our products ... www.adventureparts.co.uk or email us for a quote ... mail@adventureparts.co.uk

The CAMELTOE is construct from all stainless steel components and will not rust - it also has a manufacture life-time guarantee!

Prices depend on finnish required... All stainless steel or pwder coated colour variations - Models Available: KTM LC8 990/950 Adventure, KTM LC4 640 Adventure, KTM 660 Rallye, BMW 1200/1150 GS Adventure, BMW F 800 GS Adventure, BMW F650 GS, Yamaha 660 Tenere, Kawasaki KLR 600, Buell, Honda XR 500... Etc.

Prices for forum Members start from £22.50 +Applicable postage (UK £3.50, Europe £4.50, USA £6.50, World £8.50.

Attached Files:

2. P19ktm

P19ktm Banned

Oddometer:
    An example of our current range... from Adventure Parts: Visit our webshop for further info on our products ... www.adventureparts.co.uk or email us for a quote ... mail@adventureparts.co.uk

The AIR-RAM is is available for KTM LC8 990/950 Adventure models in Orange or Black!

This device helps aid cooling and reduce buffeting from behind the screen whilst riding by reducing airflow up through the tripleclamps.

Prices for forum Members start from £35.50 + Applicable postage (UK £4.75, Europe £5.75, USA £7.75, World £9.75.

They are selling like hot cakes in the UK - so get you hands on one!

Attached Files:

3. P19ktm

P19ktm Banned

Oddometer:
    AdventureParts - Wine Rack for KTM 950/990 Adventure...

Whilst erecting your tent - poor yourself a glass of wine! No more looking for a bottle holder for wine or beer bottle/can.

Upgrade your standard/OEM parcel shelf with a 5mm thick Adventure Rack... It'll pay for itself in no time if like us you've fed the grass with spilt refreshments...

Attached Files:

4. _DreamRider_

_DreamRider_ Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I sent you an email on the 24th, and have not heard back, not a good sign. I would like to order one asap, let me know when you are back open for business ....... Thanks.
  5. P19ktm

P19ktm Banned

Oddometer:
    Really sorry mate! We shut down in June for some R & R and testing around the planet - Please drop me an email as this gets through system real quick...

mail@adventureparts.co.uk

Cheers
    Paul
  6. GeckoRider

GeckoRider Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Oakland, CA, USA, Thrid Rock from the Star Sol
    Just installed the Toe on my F800GS. Had the black top and stainless bottom. I primed the bottom and sprayed bed liner so now it's an all black job. Odd thing when I mounted it though is that the toe seems a better fit with the front of the toe pointing slightly forward to the front of the bike rather than most the photos I have seen here where they point perpendicular. Not had a chance to use it in the soft stuff since I mounted it but it looks like it will do the trick. No more having to place the F800GS on the center stand while hunting for a flat rock or some such. Will post photos when I get them off my camera.

Thanks for the quality product and good service from ADVworkshop.
  7. Rock Doctor

Rock Doctor Adventurer

Oddometer:
    When are we going to see them???

The Doctor
  8. WARRIORPRINCEJJ

WARRIORPRINCEJJ Forsaken

Oddometer:
    Do you have one that will fit the Super Enduro?

9. DriveShaft

DriveShaft Long timer

Oddometer:
    You're going to make effin' millions w/ that name. :)
  10. PHOTON PHIL

PHOTON PHIL THe REAL poser

Oddometer:
    How about an update on one for a V-strom? I have one from Touratech but yours has character ! :clap
  11. Random

Random Quiet Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Do you have fitment for the '96 R1100GS yet?
  12. P19ktm

P19ktm Banned

Oddometer:
    Please send me a pic of your sidestand... and I'll check out to see if we have a model to fit your bike...
    Cheers
    Paul
    AdventureParts

mail@adventureparts.co.uk
  13. P19ktm

P19ktm Banned

Oddometer:
    Yeah a moment of shear - creativity! Shape aint bad either - Modeled on LADY GAGA! For such a nice comment - I reckon you deserve a freebie 'CAMELTOE‘ of your choice... Let u know your model...
    Cheers
    Paul
  14. P19ktm

P19ktm Banned

Oddometer:
    KTM Adventure Air-Ram - Selling like hot cakes!!! ... YEAH it stops the buffeting!!! That all of us KTM AdventureRiders moan about... RESULT... email me for info!
  15. WARRIORPRINCEJJ

WARRIORPRINCEJJ Forsaken

Oddometer:
    Paul,

You didn't use the quote button. But, I have been wanting to know if you make one for a KTM 950 Super Enduro R, for so long, that I will just go ahead and assume that you were addressing me. :lol3

My bike is not with me, right now. However, as soon as I get it back, I'll forward a pic.

Thanks.

16. scrminbanshee

scrminbanshee Ready to travel

Oddometer:
    So anyword on the one for a vstrom 650?
  17. jeeves

jeeves don't ask...

Oddometer:
    ...and maybe for a V-Strom 1000?
  18. Guy Jinbaiquerre

Guy Jinbaiquerre Monorail Conductor

Oddometer:
    How much bigger does the GS Adventure version make the sidestand foot compared to, say, a Touratech foot enlarger?
  19. Random

Random Quiet Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Side stand on my 1996 R1100GS

[​IMG]
  20. WARRIORPRINCEJJ

WARRIORPRINCEJJ Forsaken

Oddometer:
    [​IMG]

Don't you just love Americans??? You're in the UK, and we're sticking "Quarters" in the shot...as if you're supposed to know what the hell size they are. :lol3 :rofl :lol3

So, just run down to your local currency exchange and see if you can borrow a quarter... :D

P.S.- I only did it 'cause Random did it...Monkey see, monkey do...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.