Can anyone help with buying a bike in SF?

Discussion in 'West – California, the desert southwest and whatev' started by spagthorpe, Aug 26, 2005.

1. spagthorpe

spagthorpe Long timer

Oddometer:
    I'm down in San Diego, but interested in a bike in the SF area. I'd really like someone that could both take a look at it, and if I can figure out how to do the deed with the owner, take delivery of the bike for a few days until I can get up to SF to pick it up. We aren't talking high dollars here, it's about $2K, but I know it's going to sell before I get a chance to get up there.

Any takers?
  2. Steve-O

Steve-O Jackass Super Supporter

Oddometer:
    Hey Spag...I'll be riding south from SF on Wednesday, August 31st in my 'new to me' Toyota Tacoma... I'm actually flying up to Oregon this weekend, but will be in SF visiting friends on Tuesday and Wednesday...I can do a look/see for ya, and even bring it south to Bakersfield if you want.

E-mail me if yer interested...otherwise there's some great people in the SF area on this list who I'm sure can give it a once over for ya.

Steve-O
  3. Whammo

Whammo Nature's toothbrush

Oddometer:
    Is it in the City?
    I could go and take a look for you early next week after work if it's in my neck of the woods. Take some dig pics and talk to the guy.
    Lemme know
  4. sf_motogrrl

sf_motogrrl Where am I?

Oddometer:
    I would be happy to help.. Where is the bike located? East Bay, North Bay, South Bay, San Francisco?

If it is what you want? Let me know how youwould like to handle this.

Paige
    you can send me a PM and I'll give you my phone number

**PS a friend will be visiting from LA soon and could very possibily give it a ride to the vicinity..