Canada's Motorcycle store

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Dan Alexander, Nov 30, 2013.

1. Open Gate

Open Gate Shhh She still thinks I'm out in the garage.

Oddometer:
    I use them all the time. Many sets of tires and other goodies. usually at the local PO with in a week. Emails and tracking are great.
  2. Newstrom48

Newstrom48 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Great service from them. I ordered the wrong rear sprocket and they had the correct one to me within a week as well as giving me my money back on the returned one. Their prices beat US locations and I have had free shipping on my last orders as well.
  3. H96669

H96669 A proud pragmatist.

Oddometer:
    They have been out of stock on my rear tire for quite a while. Didn't matter too much I went to my usual "when I am riding in the East" tires and farkles place and got them for just about the same price. Altough at first she had doubts that the rear was available, a few minutes of clicking on the computer and a few hours later tire was in.

About $50.00 more for the pair over CM, mounted/balanced and handed to me much cleaner than when I dropped them off.
  4. LancewithaKLR

LancewithaKLR Chubby balding explorer

Oddometer:
    Another thumbs up for this vendor. I ordered from them for the first time recently based on this thread. Email w/ tracking was out the next day, parts were in my mailbox a week later. I will use them again.
  5. OurBC

OurBC Live to Travel

Oddometer:
    So far in my limited experience Canada's Motorcycle has been the best on-line retailer for motorcycle gear so far.
    No screw ups and a good shipping policy.
  6. vanjka

vanjka n00b

Oddometer:
    I had a great experience with them so far. Will order more things in the days to come. :smile6
  7. ridepie

ridepie Let 'er dangle

Oddometer:
    I use them all the time and no complaints!
  8. brayjay

brayjay Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    All good hear as well with Canada motorcycle. Always delivered within a week.
  9. Open Gate

Open Gate Shhh She still thinks I'm out in the garage.

Oddometer:
    Have used them for years. Placed another order last week. Always had good service , fast shipping and good prices. Purchase lots of tires, Nelson riggs products,Helmets. Never had anything but good service.
  10. jon_l

jon_l Long timer

Oddometer:
    Just rec'd 2 sets of Oxford heaterz grips for small bikes & scooters from Canada's Motorcycle. 60% off, arrived earlier than expected, perfect condition. These guys rock!

FYI - GP Bikes Black Friday Sale has some good deals. I just ordered Motul 7100 for 15% less than Canada's Motorcycle, and no tax. Saved $40 on 2 jugs of 10W-40
  11. Maggot12

Maggot12 U'mmmm yeaah!!

Oddometer:
    Just got an email from Canada's MC and they got a nice sale going on today. FYI.
  12. CDN Rick

CDN Rick Canoodia Eh?

Oddometer:
    Absolute best customer service I have ever dealt with from an online store.

I placed an order yesterday and noticed this morning checking over the parts that I had ordered a front sprocket for my YZ80 and I meant to get one for my WR250. Called them up and he said they were just packing the order so he could still change it. In less than a minute on the phone they had changed the order with no hassle whatsoever and sent me an email confirming the changes.

Good customer service means more to me than great pricing. And these guys have both.