Canadian Flea Market: Motos & Related Items FOR SALE

Discussion in 'Canada' started by GB, Jul 4, 2015.

1. GB

GB . Administrator Super Moderator Super Supporter

Oddometer:
    This Regional Forums: Canada Flea market thread is to facilitate the exchange of goods for sale between ADV inmates within Canada. Wanted ads must be posted in the main Flea Market forum.

The rules from the main Flea Market forum apply here. Read them HERE

There are 2 ways in which you can post your for sale items:

1. Post your item for sale in the appropriate forum in the main Flea Market forums, i.e. Bikes, Parts, Gear, and post a link here with a brief description.

2. Post your item for sale in this thread, with pictures and price. No "make an offer", we ain't ebay... No price? Your ad will be deleted.

3. No ebay, craigslist, kijiji, etc.. links to be posted here.

4. No "bumping".

All correspondence between potential buyers and sellers MUST be done through private messaging (PM) or email. Please DO NOT post your questions or comments to the seller or "PM SENT" in this thread. This will only clutter the thread and will be deleted.

Once an item has sold, please delete your post. (Click on Edit and then Nuke it.)

As with the regular flea market, posts will be deleted within 30 days of your original post.

Vendors may not post in this thread, use the Vendors forum.
  2. WHALENTJ

WHALENTJ Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    20181112_140426.jpg 2017 YZ250FX
    Headlight, tail light, brake lights added. Seat concepts seat/tall plus orig. Off set pegs plus orig. Recluse clutch plus orig. Bar risers Black plus orig. plastics. Green plated for off road at moment. Will not be selling bike blue street plated. Less then 14hrs run time.
    $8400
    Txt is best 613 8eight8 totwosixnine
    20181112_140426.jpg
    BigMike2009 likes this.
  3. Newbusa

Newbusa Long timer

Oddometer:
    I have a Givi Airflow windshield for the Ktm 1090/1190/1290 Adv line of bikes. Only used a few times, minty shape.
    $150

Attached Files:

4. rswift-ebay

rswift-ebay Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Africa Twin Spare Parts
    (located in Vancouver BC)

Outback Motortek Rear Luggage Rack - Honda Africa Twin CRF 1000L
    Only used for a few months before got a Givi hard case setup. No scratches or dents.
    Brand new $CAD 158.15 plus 12% tax and free shipping from Ontario = $CAD 216.70
    PRICE: $CAD70
    https://www.dualsportplus.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=OBATLS

GIVI Airflow Windscreen(s). I have two upper sections (one a little marked up from branches on the trail) and one nearly new. Price now from Fortnine.ca $CAD193.49 plus tax = $CAD216.71 (for one upper shield)
    PRICE: $CAD130

BATZEN Screen Adjuster - works with your stock screen OR ANY screen to add up to 3 inches of height. This is NEW AND UNUSED. New price including spare parts kit and shipping from Germany - $CAD165,
    PRICE: $CAD110

The Batzen CAN be used with the GIVI but it may be too high unless you are over 6ft5 say. 20190421_190530.jpeg 20190507_120219.jpeg 20190507_120234.jpeg
  5. RobP

RobP Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    [​IMG] KLIM K Fifty 1 jeans - waist 38” - excellent condition. Find that these are too big for me now. Located in Ottawa - great riding jeans - description below from website. These run $350 new. Looking for $200 plus shipping.

When it comes to comfortable denim riding pants, KLIM®’s K Fifty 1 Jeans deliver the abrasion resistance, impact coverage comfort and style you deserve. These regular-fit jeans perform on the road and look great along the way.Complete with integrated D3O™ knee and hip armor and a heavy-duty CORDURA® Denim construction.

[​IMG]
  6. devildogg

devildogg Long timer

Oddometer:
    Famsa tank bag fits lots of bikes, it's Italian you know its good. Sold the house cleaning up who knows what else I may find. This bag is in good condition with no flaws. $60.00.

Attached Files:

7. DrydenRider

DrydenRider Sun Seeker

Oddometer:
    Corbin seat for KLR 650 *Price update includes shipping*

Corbin seat for KLR 650. Installed on gen 1 bike but should fit all generations. Good used condition with some light scuffs, but no rips,tears or open seams.

Asking $200 CDN, shipped to you.

Regular Corbin seat (dirty from storage and use, will be cleaned before shipping)
    IMG_7936.JPG

Attached Files:

8. DrydenRider

DrydenRider Sun Seeker

Oddometer:
    Sidi On Road Gortex boots size 40 **Price Update**

One pair of Sidi on road gortex boots. These are in excellent used condition. Size 40 euro 7 US indicated
    They were used for one trip only and have been in dark storage since. Currently sell for $425+

Asking $250 cnd obo shipped to you.

IMG_7941.JPG IMG_7944.JPG IMG_7943.JPG IMG_7942.JPG
    Here is a link to the Revzilla review of these excellent boots.
    huron52 likes this.
  9. Candubrain

Candubrain Been here awhile

Oddometer:
  10. Bear Creek West

Bear Creek West Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    2012 F800gs ready to roll! $9,250 obo.

Edit: Price drop $9,000. Mileage is 59,500km. Brand new tires will be included with sale (installed). Safety check will also be included. Garmin Montana included, BMW heated vest included. No trades -new bike is on the way.

Great adventure bike for sale! Love this bike but getting something smaller for shorter off-road trips. Bike and runs and drives better than new. Trophy model purchased new by me at Endras BMW in July 2012, came stock with handguards, aluminum bashplate, heated grips, and alarm. I have enjoyed it as intended for several long trips to Nfld, Cape Breton, James Bay and northern Quebec. The bike has a few cosmetic scratches but functions beautifully. I have been very diligent with maintenance and will provide full records and receipts. Oil changes completed at max 3000km intervals with Motul full synthetic – engine uses zero oil between changes. Timing chain replaced, valves checked and wear items replaced – this bike is good for another 60,000km without issue!
    Bike sold freshly serviced and fully equipped to ride anywhere!

Following maintenance / wear items addressed within last 1000km
    New battery (May 2019)
    New rear brake pads (May 2019)
    Brake fluid change
    New coolant
    Fresh synthetic oil and new filter
    air filter
    O-ring chain
    Front and rear sprockets
    Timing chain and guides replaced
    valve check completed (perfectly in spec)
    timing cam chain damper replaced
    Spark plugs
    Wheel bearings
    Steering head bearings
    Fork seals and fork oil

Upgrades / Farkles:
    Throttle tamer
    Ohlins rear shock upgrade
    Ohlins front shock springs
    Givi engine guards
    Touratec rear luggage plate
    Touratec removable and locking windscreen deflector
    Custom soft bag racks and BMW Vario mounts
    BMW Vario cases (some damage but still usable)
    Wolfman soft bags
    Wolfman tank bag
    Tires at ~ 60% remaining life – trackmaster front, Mitas E07 Rear
    Scott’s steering damper mount and risers (damper not included)
    Folding adjustable length shift lever
    Pivot pegs
    Kriega fork seal protectors
    Optimate Battery tender pigtail
    GS911 Diagnostic tool
    Sheffelmeier stainless steel wheel spacers
    Sheffelmeier aluminum front sprocket cover

More and better photos available on request. No trades considered unless you have minty 2015 or newer KTM or Husky, blue plated bikes in 350 to 500cc range. Not parting out.
    Located in Kingston area.

View attachment 1687843
    IMG_0472.jpg
  11. redolga

redolga Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Front: AV53 - 120/70/17

Rear: AV54 - 160/60/17

For sale are a pair of new Avon AV53 and AV54 TrailRider tires. Premium radial adventure sport motorcycle tires. Excellent wear and grip wet or dry. Highly regarded British tires and IMO better than Metzler Tourance and Continental TKC70; check out the reviews.

Cheapest I could find them for online was at Fortnine.ca for $405. Asking $290 CAD delivered to address in GTA.

Overview:

Adventure sport tires that deliver a responsive ride and enhanced traction - both on and off the road Three-dimensional diagonal interlocking tread sipes reinforce tire stability, permit limited tire flex, and allow the tire to warm up quickly for responsive handling Avon engineers developed a new super-rich silica compound using the latest technology to enhance wet grip without sacrificing mileage High-tech carcass construction and next generation compounds deliver superb grip and handling For rear fitments, the TrailRider features Avon's latest triple-compound construction to deliver longer mileage and exceptional grip

Avon.jpg
  12. MP5

MP5 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Looking for a Wolfman Fender Bag. Or similar.
  13. hgwilliam

hgwilliam Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    2017 Redverz Atacama II Tent for sale

Bought it 2 years ago, used roughly 10 times at max. 6 of this nights were car camping and 4 on bike.

It has everything in working condition, only lost 1 peg due to a bend (still have it if you want to bend it back). No rips, tears, patches, or anything to it.

There was mild mildew from storing it for 2 days on the bike wet. I immediately contacted Redverz and was instructed how to clean it, wash it, and prepare it for afterwards. Due this, there is some staining (as mildew does) but it’s just spots throughout the sleeping area (see second last photo)

The doors, zippers, guy ropes, Velcro, is all fine. I even have photos of the underneath of the sleeping bay to show the bottom (which is fine). I washed it 2-3 times so it looks great.

I’m asking $350cad and buyer pays shipping. Or if buyer wants to pickup if local there’s that option as well.

Only reason I’m selling it is packing size, I just want something smaller and lighter (I had a backpacking tent, but it got stolen, so this sale buys a new tent).

Let me know if you have any questions, I took loads of photos of it up. I put it up today, so you can see what it actually looks like presently (ignore the creases, first time it’s been up!)

Cheers IMG_0840.JPG IMG_0841.JPG IMG_0844.JPG IMG_0843.JPG IMG_0845.JPG IMG_0842.JPG
    ScooterNoMore likes this.
  14. Kerschbaumer

Kerschbaumer Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    ScooterNoMore and hgwilliam like this.
  15. Kerschbaumer

Kerschbaumer Been here awhile

Oddometer:
  16. Lizardrider

Lizardrider Riding the Koots

Oddometer:

Attached Files: