Canadian Flea Market: Motos & Related Items FOR SALE

Discussion in 'Canada' started by GB, Jul 4, 2015.

1. GB

GB . Administrator Super Moderator Super Supporter

Oddometer:
    This Regional Forums: Canada Flea market thread is to facilitate the exchange of motorcycle-related goods for sale between ADV inmates within Canada. Wanted ads must be posted in the main Flea Market forum.

The rules from the main Flea Market forum apply here. Read them HERE

There are 2 ways in which you can post your for sale items:

1. Post your item for sale in the appropriate forum in the main Flea Market forums, i.e. Bikes, Parts, Gear, and post a link here with a brief description.

2. Post your item for sale in this thread, with pictures and price. No "make an offer", we ain't ebay... No price? Your ad will be deleted.

3. No ebay, craigslist, kijiji, etc.. links to be posted here.

4. No "bumping".

All correspondence between potential buyers and sellers MUST be done through private messaging (PM) or email. Please DO NOT post your questions or comments to the seller or "PM SENT" in this thread. This will only clutter the thread and will be deleted.

Once an item has sold, please delete your post. (Click on Edit and then Nuke it.)

As with the regular flea market, posts will be deleted within 30 days of your original post.

Vendors may not post in this thread, use the Vendors forum.
  2. Taylorericjohn

Taylorericjohn Adventurer

Oddometer:
    2007 Kawasaki KLX 250 with 300 top end. Has lots of upgrades to make this bike a very capable dual sport. Full FMF exhaust including power bomb head and can, pumper carb, Acerbis tank, skid plate, bark busters and oversized pegs, Kenda trackmasters, fat bars. Stock parts are included, tank, plastics, extra electrical, stock carb, extra sprockets, second set of wheels with Kenda 270 50/50 tires. Top end was done around 15000km by the previous owner. The 250 top end is included but has damage. Well maintained and cared for. The bike has been very reliable for me, I have used this bike for everything from single track to multi day trips without issue. A little under 25400 km. GPS mount not included. $3250 with everything $2750 with stock tank not Acerbis tank or spare part

IMG_20180720_075043.jpg

Attached Files:

KevinZucht and 250senuf like this.
  3. Newbusa

Newbusa Long timer

Oddometer:
    Klim Badlands jacket, near new, no blemishes, in large size with D3 armor and built in kidney belt. Purchased last year new.Only worn a few times. 650 dollars

Attached Files:

4. JT11

JT11 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Alpinestars Fluid Tech Carbon knee braces. S/M/L size. Worn a couple times in last two years, great protection and comfort, but just not using them. Asking $500 shipped for the pair. Pickup in Ottawa

Attached Files:

5. Paulie M

Paulie M Been here awhile Supporter

Oddometer:
    For Sale, Sargent Seat off my 2011 F800GS. It is in excellent condition, no rips, tears, or abrasions.

Asking $425+ shipping.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
  6. BCBackRoads

BCBackRoads Travels with Gumby

Oddometer:
    One of my best riding buddies passed away last year and I’ve been asked to help sell some of his riding gear.

First up is a full set of BMW Street-Guard gear consisting of Jacket and Pants. These were purchased a couple of years ago and they look like they’ve never been worn. I never saw him wear them and there isn’t a mark on them.

• Professional touring suit for the whole year
    • Highly abrasion-resistant, elastic 3-layer laminate (95 % CORDURA and 5 % elastane)
    • BMW Climate Membrane produced as per C.A.R.E. standard, windproof/waterproof and highly breathable
    • Doubling with innovative ProtectionGuard material at locations at risk of falling
    • NP2 protectors on the back, shoulders, elbows, hips, and knees (height-adjustable), suitable for coccyx protector retrofits
    • Wind and waterproof, removable storm collar with integrated ski mask
    • Removable windproof thermal inner jacket
    • Inner jacket with Softshell look, can also be worn on its own
    • Effective ventilation Velcro seals on front and back of jacket, as well as on upper thighs
    • Jacket pockets: 2 highly water-repellent outer pockets, 1 waterproof, easily accessible pocket under “Labyrinth” seal, 3 waterproof inner pockets, of which 1 is a multimedia pocket with sophisticated design
    • Reflective print on front and back of the jacket, and on the side of the trousers
    • Attachment zipper: all-around and additionally 40 cm
    • Comfort fit

The Jacket appears to be the short version and is a size 56 with Red trim which doesn’t seem to be available now.

Jacket photos
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Jacket Liner photos
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

The pants are size 54 and are all black.
    Pant photos.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Pant Liner photos.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    This set is currently listed on the blackfootonline.ca web site. The Jacket is listed at $1119.89 regular and there is a sale on “in-stock” items for $833.92. (There doesn’t appear to be any stock!) The Pants are also listed online for $900.31.

The family would like to get $800.00 for the set which I think is an excellent bargain.

The second item for sale is a Blackjack Electric Jacket Liner. This brand-new jacket was purchased in Dec 2018 at Konquer Motorcycles in Kelowna for $269.00. It has never been worn. It is a size 44 and is unfortunately too small for me otherwise I would buy it. These jackets are manufactured in BC and I have an electric vest from these folks that is close to 30 years old and it still works.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

We’re asking $130.00 for this jacket liner which is about 50% off retail .

Both items are located in Kelowna, BC and shipping can be negotiated. Contact me by PM for more information.
  7. Derwood

Derwood Adventurer Supporter

Oddometer:
    2013 Triumph Tiger 800xc
    Mileage: 97,695km
    Asking: $4900

I bought it new in Jan 2014. Well looked after. Nothing wrong with it at all, just got winter stir crazy and bought something new, so need to make space.

Scheduled services done at GP Bikes. Some things done in last couple of years include, new Triumph wheel bearings front and rear, steering head bearings, new cam chain and sprockets, new front tire Sept 30 (E07), new rear tire in June (E07+), new rear pads in Oct, new battery in 2018, last valve check at 82k. Uni pre-filter installed.

Loads of accessories on the bike: heated grips, Triumph upgraded wider foot pegs, Rox risers, Barkbuster hand guards, SW Motech crash bars, Motech centre stand, Motech skidplate, Motech heel guard, Motech rear rack, Givi removable side racks, MadStad adjustable windscreen. Will certify. PM for more info.

Link to pics here. Taken today Feb 16, 2020.
    IMG_0093 sm.JPG
    ontrip likes this.
  8. canadius_maximus

canadius_maximus Quaere verum

Oddometer:
    Selling Acerbis Scudo CE 2.0 pressure suit, Adult Size Small/Medium

Brand new, never been used other than inside to test fit with gear. Discovered it didn't quite fit with my Leatt Adventure neck brace. Other than that, it fit well, and was very impressed with the ventilation, the fit/finish, etc. Very good coverage of shoulders (didn't slide around like some pressure suits) and lots of coverage on the arms, yet with a nice mesh for ventilation on the front-facing surfaces.

• Chest protection - solid plastic EN 1621-3/XX CERTIFIED

• Elbow and shoulder protection - EN1621-1/97 CERTIFIED

• Back protection - articulated solid plastic and expanded PU padding, EN1621-2/03 CERTIFIED

• Heavy Velcro adjustable waist belt

• Adjustable Velcro chest/shoulder adjustment straps

• Adjustable Velcro arm adjustment straps
    I'm 5'7" 148lb, 38" chest (with a T-shirt). According to the manufacturer, they recommend the S/M for chests measuring 36" - 40".

Pictures:

0CB17227-8B59-4F1B-88F3-C43621AC96BA.jpeg 2F98A566-4539-465B-A3BB-DF320CC28282.jpeg 1455EF29-E0E3-4593-81CC-8482036A4AE7.jpeg CCA93A12-8D52-408E-84C5-1E296A56B46C.jpeg

New these range around $170 CAD. Your price: $75CAD + shipping. Or best offer.

Thanks!
  9. Speedy McJesus

Speedy McJesus Poor decision making followed by poor execution.

Oddometer:
    Bark buster hand guards for f800gs and gsa

Minor scratches on plastics ,no damage or bends to aluminum spines.

Asking $100 plus shipping [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Air af-xied for f800gs or Gsa
    Used one season

150 plus shipping

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  10. Speedy McJesus

Speedy McJesus Poor decision making followed by poor execution.

Oddometer:
    Panniers for f800 or other BMW motorcycles with similar racks

$800 for the pair plus shipping
    No major damage comes with plastic case key

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  11. redolga

redolga Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    SW Motech Trax ADV 38 L top case with adaptor, lockset, dry bag and lid net. I am original owner so items are in excellent condition. You will need an SW Motech rear rack to use the included adaptor. If you have another rear rack you will have to purchase the correct adaptor plate from SW Motech (~ $50). Top box is black. There are 2 strips of reflective tape at the front which can be removed. Retails for over $700 plus tax. Asking $450 local pickup in Toronto. I can ship if buyer pays shipping.

Details here:

https://www.twistedthrottle.ca/sw-motech-trax-38-liter-adventure-alu-box-topcase-black-powder-coated

SW Motech Trax ADV 38L.jpg Trax ADV.jpg
  12. Lornce

Lornce Lost In Place

Oddometer:
    Aerostich Darien jacket, Black, size XL

Used very little. Excellent condition.

Equipped with elbow and shoulder pads.

$335 ($250USD) plus shipping.

pics coming soon.
  13. Lornce

Lornce Lost In Place

Oddometer:
    Hepco Becker KTM panniers with mounting racks for 640ADV (may fit other 640's?).

Excellent condition. Keys.

Prefer pick-up but would consider shipping at buyer's expense.
    Located in BC's West Kootenays near Castlegar/Nelson.

$650

[​IMG]

Top box and mounting hardware for 640 ADV. May fit others?
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

$100.

Prefer local pick-up.
  14. SCAR ADV

SCAR ADV Till the wheels fall off!

Oddometer:
    Just wondering where you are located in Canada?