Canadian Flea Market: Motos & Related Items FOR SALE

Discussion in 'Canada' started by GB, Jul 4, 2015.

1. GB

GB . Administrator

Oddometer:
    This Regional Forums: Canada Flea market thread is to facilitate the exchange of goods for sale between ADV inmates within Canada. Wanted ads must be posted in the main Flea Market forum.

The rules from the main Flea Market forum apply here. Read them HERE

There are 2 ways in which you can post your for sale items:

1. Post your item for sale in the appropriate forum in the main Flea Market forums, i.e. Bikes, Parts, Gear, and post a link here with a brief description.

2. Post your item for sale in this thread, with pictures and price. No "make an offer", we ain't ebay... No price? Your ad will be deleted.

3. No ebay, craigslist, kijiji, etc.. links to be posted here.

4. No "bumping".

All correspondence between potential buyers and sellers MUST be done through private messaging (PM) or email. Please DO NOT post your questions or comments to the seller or "PM SENT" in this thread. This will only clutter the thread and will be deleted.

Once an item has sold, please delete your post. (Click on Edit and then Nuke it.)

As with the regular flea market, posts will be deleted within 30 days of your original post.

Vendors may not post in this thread, use the Vendors forum.
  2. cmattina

cmattina Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Looking to TRADE.

I love the bike, just looking for something different.

Mechanically it is perfect. I have lubed the rear splines regularly and they have no wear. When I bought the bike about 5 years ago it came with a spreadsheet of all the work that has been done to it, including oil changes, going back to 1991. I have kept this up. It also comes with all original paperwork. I lubed the input splines and did the clutch about 15 000km ago. The clutch was perfect, but I thought I would lube those splines for piece of mind.

Comes with touring hard panniers and original BMW tank bag. Shop manual and a couple spares (oil and fuel filter). And, specialty tools for clutch and valves.

Aesthetically, I had a garage tip over when I bought the bike and there is a crack in front fairing, and there are a few light/minor scratches here and there. There are a couple tears in the seat. I have a new cover for it, but has been holding out for a corbin at the right price. I would still say it is in "good" condition aesthetically speaking.

I am planning a road trip this Sept. and would love to do a swap along the way. Bike is located in Red Lake, Ontario. Willing to entertain trades in Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, and the east coast.

Attached Files:

3. TorontoBrit

TorontoBrit TorontoBrit

Oddometer:
    Mechanically mint 2003 BMW R1150GS Adventure. FULLY loaded. 80,000kms.
    Bought and serviced by BMW Toronto, until 2 years ago when I moved to Vancouver. Never crashed, but not a garage queen, but have not hesitated to drive it across the country, a few times. Major add-ons: fully adjustable Ohlins suspension, Jesse side cases, BMW top case, tobinators, large wind shield, Pivot pegs, Touratech adjustable gear shift. For lots of pictures see my travel blog from 2013: http://bmwgseh.blogspot.com/2013/05/farkles-and-barcalounger.html Ohlins were added afterwards. Russell Daylong full leather seat, and Garmin Zumo 390 are negotiable. Will throw in all maintenance items, tank bag, and very large adventure tool kit.
    $9000CDN, obo. The bike is located in Vancouver , ADV won't let me change my name to VancouverBrit...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  4. Bino

Bino Fun in the Snow

Oddometer:
    Wanted
    Dash for an RS. Does not have to be pristine but no cracks or broken holes.
    I am located in Port Dover, Ontario.
    Thank You

Attached Files:

5. jfman

jfman Long timer

Oddometer:
    Montreal (traveling Americas June '17 to May '18)
    Trading my Canadian DL650 in South America - For a Canadian bike in Canada

Hello guyz, throwing this out there:

My Canadian 2005 DL650 with 65k km is currently in Peru.

I am going to be riding my Dl650 From Peru to most likely Colombia for the month of October and am willing to trade it for a Canadian bike in Canada.

So I would be letting go of the bike late october (aroud 25-26 Oct)

Considering trades of equal/similar value. I would take another DL650 or others. (I would fancy a drz400)

I would prefer a Quebec plated bike to avoid mechanical inspection but what the heck... :cool4:

Interested? PM me and well talk details

[​IMG]
  6. Critt

Critt Rambling on

Oddometer:
    $9000. Located in Calgary, AB.

2016 Beta 430 RR. 1200 km, or about 25 hrs on engine. Fully road legal. Mint condition. Currently plated in AB (my old MB plate is seen in photos). Every upgrade you can imagine and perfectly maintained. When you buy this bike, I will get you a custom decals with your name and number on it. It will be custom to you.

This bike was never raced. I did a ton of research and bought it for dual sport, but had some life changes and never rode it.

I am not looking for any trades whatsoever. If this ad is active, the bike is still for sale.

I tested out a brand new Husqvarna vs a Beta back to back at the dealer, and the Beta won hands down in the engine and suspension category. This bike is a true gem. The Beta engineers do an excellent job of making things easy to work on and reliable. 99% of the parts on this bike are actually made in Italy, not China, and any replacement parts are less expensive to buy than KTM or Husky parts.

The 430CC engine is a beast. It is the perfect balance of weight, power, and longevity for hardcore off-roading, or for general purpose dual sport riding. Beta doesn’t water down their engine power like some of the other brands, so this baby is uncorked from stock and ready to rip. Includes map switch for aggressive and gentle map changes on the fly (perfect for tuning down the engine in wet condition to maintain traction).

-Large IMS fuel tank (plus stock)
    -FMF Pipe (plus stock)
    -FMF spark arrester
    -Beta O2 sensor inputs (uninstalled)
    -Lithium ion battery (plus stock)
    -Keyed ignition with steering column lockout
    -Heated grips (hi/lo/off)
    -Seat concepts seat
    -Fastway footpegs (plus stock)
    -LED headlight (plus stock)
    -LED turn signals (plus stock)
    -Tubliss system in brand new DOT road-legal knobby tires with balancing beads
    -Tubes and “dual sport” tires (uninstalled)
    -Fully resprung and revalved forks for 185 lbs rider (200-210 lbs with gear approximate estimate)
    -Resprung shock for 185 lbs rider
    -Midwest mountain engineering clutch lever (plus stock)
    -Beta Boano steel oil pump gear upgrade (plus stock plastic gears)
    -Scott stainless steel oil filter (reusable with finer oil particulate filtering than paper filters)
    -MSR Web air filter (plus stock)
    -Two sets of sprockets (for road or off-road)
    -Two sets of chains (different lengths based on the sprockets). Installed set is brand new with less than 20 km on them.
    -Map switch installed for aggressive or gentle engine mapping on-the-fly
    -Many extra plastics
    -Valve clearances just checked and adjusted for perfect clearance (all were within limits, but adjusted to middle of specification range for peace of mind)
    -Factory rim decals
    -Beta Boano lightweight, high strength plastic skid plate (red) plus stock
    -Custom decals on bike (when you buy the bike, I will get you your own custom decals with your name and number)
    -Shortened tail light section (using Beta part). Can be put back to stock if you want the giant tail light assembly hanging off the back end.
    -Comes with Beta tool kit that fits in the frame of the bike, under the seat.
    -Quick release seat (one button press)
    -Grab handles on subframe to make moving bike around easier, especially off-road.
    -Handguards
    -And much more...

See photo album here.

[​IMG]
    gqelements and Even Madder Matt like this.
  7. theshnizzle

theshnizzle Long timer

Oddometer:
    Looking for a sw motech evo day pack tankbag for my street triple. Pm me...
  8. Tanker125

Tanker125 ADV Addict

Oddometer:
    Was looking at selling my modded DRZ outright but seems to be no interest so decided to part out some accessories that I have installed on it. Located in ottawa valley area but will ship canada wide!

Giant loop coyote with dry pods: $380
    Giant loop rogue: $60
    Seat concepts low: $200
    Britannia composites fairing setup: $460
    Clarke 3.9: $250 20180818_164456.jpg 20180818_164456.jpg 20180818_164435.jpg

Attached Files:

BetsyW likes this.
  9. MRCL

MRCL Adventurer

Oddometer:
    2010 KTM adventure 990S ABS Purchased new summer of 2011, Touring windscreen, Hepco Becker KTM panniers and Top case/ back rest. Heated grips, TT folding mirrors, Foot peg extenders, Bar risers, 49,000 km serviced in April. All stock parts and receipts available. $8900 OBO

Attached Files:

ScooterNoMore and alekomotto like this.
  10. Beer Bear

Beer Bear Island Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Alpinestar Tech 2 in size 12. $85 plus shipping

. DSCF4826.JPG DSCF4828.JPG DSCF4829.JPG
  11. Beer Bear

Beer Bear Island Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Icon Merc Leather Jacket. Has armor in shoulder and elbows. Size XXL. $100 plus shipping.

DSCF4939.JPG
    DSCF4942.JPG DSCF4998.JPG
    2018-08-24 (2).png
  12. simmersonwheels

simmersonwheels Asleep at Switch

Oddometer:
    2018 Super Tenere ES. Approx 6500kms, absolutely like new, never dropped or offroaded. Warranty until April 2019. Pm me an email if you want to see pictures. Totally stock, side bags, no top case. 2 services yamalube semi synth. Reason for selling is limited room and some needy projects. Literally not a scratch on this puppy. Located Vancouver Isle. Great airport for a fly n drive. $14500.
  13. kirbike

kirbike Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Set of front rotors for 2007 BMW 1200GSA $475 CDN
    IMG_2041.jpg
    525 118link Chain $170 CDN
    IMG_4535.jpg IMG_4536.jpg IMG_4537.jpg
  14. Mr. Canoehead

Mr. Canoehead Taste Gunnels!

Oddometer:
    Calgary, Too far to the mountains and too cold
    Aerostich Roadcrafter Classic - Size 48L.

Selling my Roadcrafter Classic, grey with black ballistics. It's about 10 years old, I have owned it for the past 5 years. I'm not exactly sure how old it is since it doesn't have the "birthdate" marked in the front pocket. I am 6'3", 215#, 34" inseam, and it fits me well, with lots of room to layer. It also fit me when I was 240#, still with room to add a jacket underneath. I'd say it will fit anyone from 6'0 to 6'4", 200 - 250#.

I bought it used from an inmate here to see whether I liked the onesie configuration. It became my go-to suit for commuting, day trips or anything work related, since it is so convenient to wear over street clothes. I even took it on a two week tour to California where the ability to take it off in 5 seconds and have shorts and a T-shirt underneath in 40C heat was fantastic. I'd guess I have put 25k km on it.

Why am I selling this awesome Road Grimed Astronaut suit? I liked it so much that I just bought a new R3 on the 'Stich Labor Day sale.

It is in excellent condition, just washed and Nixwaxed for the new owner. It comes with the 'Stich "competition" back protector, knee, shoulder and elbow pads. No abrasions, no damage anywhere and the collar lining is like new. Comes from a non-smoking home. The 3M reflective patches look a bit worn up close but still shine when light hits them.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Looking for $600CDN shipped in Canada, $550CDN for local pickup. A new Classic suit with back protector lists for around $1600CDN at the current exchange rates.
    Grizzler likes this.
  15. kirbike

kirbike Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    KTM Klim Badlands Pro Pants. Size 36. 30" inseam. Rarely used and in great shape. Selling because they are too short for me. $500

DSCF2765.JPG DSCF2766.JPG DSCF2767.JPG
  16. JTowes

JTowes Adventurer

Oddometer:
    BMW Enduroguard Pants
    Size 52
    Used once so they are still like new.
    $600 Located in Oakville
    Please pm me. Thanks
    image.jpeg
  17. Pastaman

Pastaman Been here awhile

Oddometer:
  18. MP5

MP5 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
  19. borscht zanetti

borscht zanetti Pura Vida ! ... eh?

Oddometer:
    Barely used ( less than 400 Miles ) Sand 2 Jacket
    Includes all armour, waterproof liner

Like new, non smoker.

$190 US $ including ship within 750 Miles. Can negotiate from there.
    Pants are sold
    Jacket size xyl

[​IMG][/url]
  20. MP5

MP5 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Two sets of soft luggage.

1...Wolfman Expedition waterproof bags. 40 litres. Used twice. Excellent condition. No burns or scuffs. Happy Trails side racks to go with WM bags. These are the racks for either the DRZ 400 S...and will fit on the E model too. My huddy just used this set up in a 1700 kms road trip on his streeted E model DRZ 400.

2....Giant Loop Great Basin. 60 litres. Used once. I bought this for my 08 950 Super Enduro. Could use it on my 500 EXC, but decided to go with a Coyote instead.

$400 Cnd for complete WM set up
    $450 Cnd for GL GB

Or $800 for both

https://advrider.com/f/threads/wolfman-soft-luggage-and-giant-loop-great-basin.1340563/