Cannonball ADV Rides - Say What? YES On / Off road rides !

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Purdyman, Sep 30, 2019.

1. Purdyman

Purdyman Purdyman

Oddometer:
    SO after putting on Cannonball Rides since 2015, I was asked by many riders to open up a true set of ADV rides which includes yes , Paved, Fire Roads and True Off Road Single Track. SO the first set of rides are set up out of Barrie Ontario.

You will choose from a 100 Mile, 175 Mile or Whopping 250 Mile ADV specific loop.

Each of the rides will be open when you want to go , always ride in pairs up as you may not see another rider until the weekend if you go during the week on some parts.

As with any of my FREE rides the following disclaimer is given, if you don't agree , don't go!
    "Disclaimer: Ride to your own comfort level remember - You are on your own, you decide when to start and when you wish to finish. We assume no liability whatsoever before, during or after the ride.

https://cannonballrides.ca/2019-cannonball-adv-rides.php
    Everything you need is here - KML and GPX files

Cheers
    matt.the.ogre and 16VGTIDave like this.
  2. drbike

drbike Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I am thinking I might just have to move to Ontario you folks have lots going on. Keep it up.
  3. Purdyman

Purdyman Purdyman

Oddometer:
    I am testing the ADV Rides, and my plan is with the help of a few friends possibly like you North West BC we can set up and create ADV rides this for your area as well. Having a central collection of awesome rides that others can use and have fun enjoying to me anyways is what it is all about - and the rides are FREE :)
    shuswap1 likes this.