1. Adventure Rider Print Magazine!
    We're doing a print magazine this November - 128 pages of high quality adventure riding stories, photography and interviews!

Click here to purchase a copy for $9. Limited copies still available.
    Dismiss Notice

Cannonball Rides 2019 Riders Challenge

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Purdyman, Jun 6, 2019.

1. Purdyman

Purdyman Purdyman

Oddometer:
    Here we are again, this time with yet again another twist. Cannonball Rides continues to change it up. Offering now 70 motorcycle rides, taking all of canada into the game all app based.

Riders challenge has begun. Working with ESR Riders app all who enter choose your province, choose your ride and go. Points are collected per ride, monthly leaderboard challenge leaders, prizes galore, free to enter.

Challenge runs from May 15th to October 31st, entire riding season.
    Who is Canada's long distance rider, could it be you?

Visit CannonballRides.ca and get in on the action. Only serious riders need apply. cheers Purdyman :)
    PFD023 likes this.
  2. Purdyman

Purdyman Purdyman

Oddometer:
    CannonballRides-Kijiji-Event-posting.png
  3. Candubrain

Candubrain Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I appreciate you doing all this work.
    I partook in the last one you had 2 yrs ago.....

My only complaint is that you go through all the effort of providing a screen shot of the routes from Googlemaps, but no GPX file or Googlemap link to download.
    I say this as I did the "One of my Favourite" routes around Bobcaygeon and Bancroft, but I missed pulling over for 2 of the 4 stops and didn't get credit. The 2 motorcycle shops I got, but didn't understand that I needed to pull off for the 2 remainding.

brian
  4. Purdyman

Purdyman Purdyman

Oddometer:
    Hey Brian, all good. I too had a similar situation myself on the weekend. Turns out the android version assuming u were using android phone did not have the latest version of the app. All this to say not to worry go to cannonball rides website send me your mailing address and I'll send you a patch at least. I am going to add this week printable maps, google map link, and of course GPX file download option. lots of riding time left. I'll make sure with your details to get your name into the draws for goodies, okay. This will once again be as simple as let's go for a ride, have some fun and get in on the cannonball rides movement. Not everyone wants to just go for a ride to Tim hortons and call that a ride, if u know what I mean. I had a blast doing this exact ride on the weekend. Completed in 3.55 hrs, but for me anyways the trick was leaving early. Cottagers started moving on hwy 28 about 9.30am. By then I was almost done. Look forward to your reply.
    Cheers David
    Candubrain likes this.
  5. Candubrain

Oddometer:
    Hi David
    You adding the GPX files and all is great, it'll make life much easier for us simpletons.....(me..LOL)

Don't worry about the patch, I enjoy the rides, just as you do. I appreciate you putting me into the draw.

Once again, thank you for putting in all the work that makes this happen.
    brian
  6. Purdyman

Purdyman Purdyman

Oddometer:
    Everything has now been updated.
    Now offering 70 rides to challenge you
    You have until Oct 31st, 2019 to collect points and win prizes, no entry fee, no date restrictions, you ride when you want.

Check it out...

https://cannonballrides.ca/2019-Provincial-Rides.php
    Candubrain likes this.
  7. Candubrain

Oddometer:
    Great way to explore Canadian Provinces.
  8. Purdyman

Purdyman Purdyman

Oddometer:
    Candubrain likes this.