1. ADVRIDER Print Magazine!
    We're doing two more print magazines year. July & November. 144 pages of high quality adventure riding stories, photography and interviews!

Click here to purchase both for $35.
    Dismiss Notice

Cannonball Rides 2021 - FREE MOTORCYCLE GIVEAWAY

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Purdyman, Mar 5, 2021.

1. Purdyman

Purdyman Purdyman

Oddometer:
    To help support the Motorcycle industry in Canada this year my web development company donated a brand new 2020 Honda CBR 300R. It has just returned from Mario Design with a Canadian Flag Wrap. The motorcycle will be on Display for photo ops at Orillia Motorsports. It will be a dealer stop obviously for photos etc.

All of the rides will be posted very soon on the website but I wanted to let everyone now that if you are plan on doing some serious riding in Canada this year, now is your chance to possibly take home a FREE Honda Motorcycle. One lucky winner will be drawn from all of those riders that complete a Cannonball Rides 250, 500, 1000, 2500 , 5000 and yes we even have a 10,000 ride! Each ride will earn you an entry - The more Cannonball Rides you complete the better the odds - pretty simple.

Joe Rocket is kicking it out of the park with monthly prize draws amongst everything else they do! This is the year to truly get out and ride. Have some fun, stay safe, Covid rules apply. If you are going to Ride - Ride to WIN

Cheers David

Attached Files:

2. Candubrain

Candubrain Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    That is fantastic.....I always look forward to your rides, you pick some great roads.

And thank you for all your work.
    brian
    B10Dave likes this.
  3. ommoran

ommoran Experienced Newbie

Oddometer:
    This is a lovely idea. Can you post the link now so I can bookmark it? Are they Ontario-centric, or truly Canada wide?

Ps. I'm from Ontario. My folks lived near Dwight for many years. I long for that part of the world.... It's so beautiful.
  4. Purdyman

Purdyman Purdyman

Oddometer:
    Hello, I post rides for every province across Canada, also included in that will also be combination rides which take in multiple provinces in order to offer rides in excess of 1000, 2500, 5000 etc. miles
    Depending on provincial wide lock-downs those rides may change and it is up to the rider to best determine what is safe and what is not regarding Covid and or any other concern. Please remember these are not races, you alone decide how far, and how fast you wish to do these routes. There are no prizes whatsoever for coming in with the fastest time - in fact if I get wind of it - your given da boot from them. It is about getting out having some fun and enjoying routes and or places you have never been.
    Candubrain likes this.
  5. Purdyman

Purdyman Purdyman

Oddometer:
    Great news - all of the rides have now been posted.

You have the option to pre-register for FREE of course but stand the chance of picking up some cool FREE Joe Rocket Swagger for doing so!

Take the time to review the ride opportunities, I have created 82 cannonball rides stretching across all of Canada.

Anyone interested in putting on some miles and possibly WINNING FREE Gear or maybe even a FREE MOTORCYCLE - This could be the ride worth doing this summer.

Cannonball Rides officially launch May 1st 2021 and will run Until Oct 15th 2021

Visit the website: https://cannonballrides.ca/

Hope to see you somewhere on these rides. I have already booked time away for Newfoundland. Always wanted to ride the rock!
    borscht zanetti and Candubrain like this.
  6. Lycan1

Lycan1 Grizzly herder

Oddometer:
    "Do I have what it takes", likely not, that dude has three feet....
  7. Candubrain

Oddometer:
    Hi Dave
    Just need a clarification. For example when I look at a 5,000 mile ride the website says 10 consecutive days to complete, this contradicts your post quoted.
    thanks
    brian
  8. spuh

spuh Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
    Yeah, three feet plus his cape is the Austrian flag.
    chevmekanik and Lycan1 like this.
  9. Purdyman

Purdyman Purdyman

Oddometer:
    Maximum miles per day are 500, 5000 mile is 10 days. Not sure where it says otherwise. Here is screenshot from homepage.

Attached Files:

10. Purdyman

Purdyman Purdyman

Oddometer:
    Best of luck to all who tackle these rides!

DO YOU Have What It Takes!

Cheers,
  11. Purdyman

Purdyman Purdyman

Oddometer:
    Picture of Winning Bike - The Canadian Wrap is so cool

Cannonball-Rides-Honda-CB300R-Motorcycle-Giveaway-Ride2Win-650.png
  12. Candubrain

Oddometer:
    Does it come in a tall size?.....LOL
  13. Purdyman

Purdyman Purdyman

Oddometer:
    GET THE GOODS.
    In support of this years’ Cannonball Ride Challenge JOE ROCKET IS giving away 6 monthly Prize Packs ! Visit Joe Rocket for more details

To qualify all you have to do is ride! Complete any of the ride challenges and you’ll be entered into a random draw each month.

Every 250 Miles you complete gets you 1 entry. Each qualified entry keeps you in the running all summer long.

The more riding you do, the more chances to win!
  14. Purdyman

Purdyman Purdyman

Oddometer:
    Brand New 500 Mile ride just posted - absolutely all of the best of the East for Ontario - Awesome ride, basically one stretch of major highway the rest is pure scenic roads - I will be doing this ride quite often!

Ride # ON-500-8 1 Day Cannonball Ride
    Kingston, Trenton, Peterborough, Bracebridge, Huntsville, Algonquin Park, Barry's Bay, Renfrew
    Dealership Start and Checkpoints: Not going to be easy!
    Motorsports Plus, Motorsports of Trenton, Cameron Cycle, Bracebridge Yamaha, Center Town Motorsports

Google Map: https://goo.gl/maps/HmrwymMGmNU2YViX7 [​IMG]