1. Cannonshot

Cannonshot Having a Nice Time Administrator Super Moderator

Oddometer:
    Keweenaw
  2. skeeter650

skeeter650 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    In my neck of the woods (iron mountain/crystal falls) we haven't had much snow and its been unseasonably warm this week. I'm sure we'll get our march blizzard, but I'm predicting the woods will be dried up very early this spring.
  3. c-zulu

c-zulu Works with Turds

Oddometer:
    [​IMG]

B~ I'll take a weekend or mid-week of that if you can fit me in. Well maybe not the really deep deep stuff but those whoop sections were great...:evil
  4. Cannonshot

Oddometer:
    Just took an inventory of stuff I have prepared for this season to date. I'll be working on some more stuff as we go along. Some of these will allow a couple of options from a single assembly area including DS and single track and novice or advanced. Should be a lot of decent riding oportunities for some folks and a lot of fun. It is nice to know that so many are available during the week as well.

[​IMG]
  5. NORTH RIDER

NORTH RIDER Long timer

Oddometer:
    i would be interested in the SLOWER PACE , MILDER RIDE . would it be suited to bigger bikes?? also interested in the canada ride,if suited to bigger bikes and depending on how technical it's going to be. i hope the canada ride is based close to THUNDER BAY , ONTARIO. we have tons of logging roads and trails. with the lumber industry pretty much all gone ,these roads have very little traffic. it would make for some good riding , i think

north rider
  6. R.Markus

R.Markus Damage Addict

Oddometer:
    Very cool. I grew up snowmobiling and really enjoyed it.

I'd be all over some of these rides if I still had a plated bike. :thumb
  7. Lutz

Lutz Fuzzy Rabbit

Oddometer:
    Cannon,
    I think it would be great to come along on any of your rides. I'd likely take a mid-week or possibly a weekend if there's a slot for me (maybe same time as c-zulu if that works out; though he may deny it, he actually does know me).
    I'd lean toward "advanced" but, hell, I'll ride anything I can as long as the scenery is good (the history stuff is great!) Long days in the saddle are fine. If you're doing any grouping by bike types, my ride is a KLX250S.
  8. Cannonshot

Oddometer:
    "Those who buy hunting, fishing and ORV licenses and snowmobile trail permits online will soon see improvements to the E-License system (www.mdnr-elicense.com), as the Department of Natural Resources and Environment begins revamping the license-buying experience with upgrades to E-License."

Those who make the UP rides will usually need one of the ORV stickers on their bike. In the past these sold for $16.25, but I think they are going to be around $30.50 this year.

2011 stickers go on sale 1 Mar 11. Best to buy them on-line rather than at a vendor as the sticker bought on line is more durable.
  9. scarysharkface

scarysharkface Faking it/Making it

Oddometer:
    Still an excellent value, imho.
  10. foxfire

foxfire YRUYUR?

Oddometer:
    I know I'll be paying it...
  11. Thanantos

Thanantos Ride hard.

Oddometer:
    Good info, thanks. I might have forgotten and did not know there was a difference.
  12. Critic

Critic More or less!

Oddometer:
    West of the Illinois, heart of the state!
    Hey Buddy, plug me in to the system for a few rides! It would be great to see some of the guys again.

Let me know if you are coming down for the Mondo talk/presentation on the 6th. It should be interesting. Maybe Chris would be interested.
  13. Cannonshot

Oddometer:
    Added four more ride loops - three on the east side. Need to proof three of these.
    [​IMG]
  14. Butcho

Butcho Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Hey Bryan, Would be most interested in the weekend rides. We have DRZ e models. are used to Mi. sand. My daughter gets here license march 7th... Thanks in ADV ! Dave
  15. Thanantos

Thanantos Ride hard.

Oddometer:
    Good to know Cannon. East end rides work best for me since I'm coming from West Michigan.
  16. opt8low

opt8low Stranger

Oddometer:
    I am interested in the Newbie/Slower paced rides. Any reason to get out and ride the dual sport.

Weekends work best but some weekdays could also work for me.

Thanks for putting this together.
  17. Cannonshot

Oddometer:
  18. nardo53

nardo53 U812

Oddometer:
  19. kbear

kbear Mudbiker

Oddometer:
    Hey Cannon, put me down for some weekend rides and maybe a few weekday ones too. My main goals for this year are completing the TAT ride I started last year, going from Moab to the Coast, and the BMWMOA rally in PA in July. I'll have to schedule the local rides around those. Sounds like a fun summer coming up!!

Kbear
  20. ffchick

ffchick FF = firefighter :)

Oddometer: