Can't get enough of Kennedy Meadows 10/15-17/2010

Discussion in 'West – California, the desert southwest and whatev' started by Klammer, Sep 15, 2010.

1. C-Dub

C-Dub Clean Air Hog

Oddometer:
    I don't know if you saw my post, but I can't make it this time, so make your sleeping arraingments, sorry bro..
  2. pcvance

pcvance Walk Verplank

Oddometer:
    Hey Jeff, wear your asshat with pride, remember it's the thought that counts. Sorry you can't make it, I was looking foward to meeting and riding with you. Next time! Ok, who's in for Saturday breakfast crew, each rider bring an item and we can still do Sat. morning bacon & eggs & pancakes. We will be leaving tommorrow morning AM/ASAP see you FF's @ KM Perry
  3. atpalmer

atpalmer Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    no prob. I think Dennis has a spot in his toyhauler.
  4. Klammer

Klammer Old and Grumpy

Oddometer:
    Single track,desert, surf, water & snow ski Heaven
    Purelick and Klammer on the road in 30min.:ricky See some of you FF's up there, as for the others :fyyff ala Purelick !
  5. Nowwhat

Nowwhat I'll Go Second... Super Supporter

Oddometer:
    question....how far can a C clip fly why you snap it off.....

Answer....too f'n far too find after an hour of looking...

If I can find the correct $.03 C-clip I am on my way early Sat morning....:huh
  6. pcvance

pcvance Walk Verplank

Oddometer:
    should make it up there around 4:00 pm , see you there! lets ride!:clap :freaky :1drink
  7. C-Dub

C-Dub Clean Air Hog

Oddometer:
    I am so bummed I could not go.......:cry :kboom :baldy :2cry Have fun guys:fyyff
  8. Nowwhat

Oddometer:
    All loaded up....be at KM by 7:30am:clap
  9. 1224R

1224R Long timer

Oddometer:
    Hve fun... Be safe!!
  10. Klammer

Klammer Old and Grumpy

Oddometer:
    Single track,desert, surf, water & snow ski Heaven
    Back home safe and sore. Not much riding for me, I got pitched within the first two hours and busted up my rib cage pretty good. I think everyone else had a great time. We assemble a bunch of great riders. Can't wait to heal and get out with you guys again. Thanks for all the help guys, great fun making me laugh around the fire!:whip
  11. RAZR

RAZR u may run the risks my friend but I do the cutting

Oddometer:

sorry to hear about your ribs. i hear that's goin around.:huh :muutt
  12. Nowwhat

Oddometer:
    Home.....

great damn trip....Thanks everyone...Rich et al....

Heal up quick and no sneezing...

The trails were outstanding ....a few whoops...but worth it....:clap

P.S....hitting a 3" tree branch at 20mph leaves the same mark on your arm as getting hit with a baseball bat....hmmmm...good to know...:lol3
  13. atpalmer

Oddometer:
    I'm home. Took about 60% dirt roads on the way back. Found a guy on cruiser bike out of gas on the 395, I gave him a couple gatorade bottles from my tank and he was on his way. Hit some dense fog threw the cajon pass. Visibility was down to 50 feet. Good thing I was on the powerline trail through the pass and not on the 15. I got halfway through the cajon pass before I had to turn around and find the freeway. It's hard to find a dirt route all the way through. Hit some heavy rain a few miles from and got inside just in time.

That was the best trip I've taken to date. I'll put up some photos and videos in a few days.
  14. RichK

RichK Long timer

Oddometer:
    I had a great time. It was nice to meet you folks. Sorry I only rode Friday.... next time.

Rich
  15. Jeff aka BOLT

Jeff aka BOLT Prefer Saturdays Supporter

Oddometer:
    Sorry to hear you got beat up Rich. Are you bruised or broke ?

I hope you are feeling much better soon :thumb
  16. pcvance

pcvance Walk Verplank

Oddometer:
    Home safe, Great two days of riding on some gnarly trails. Klammer, I hope you're feeling better soon, fractured ribs HURT! Thanks again for putting this ride together. Today I rode Mahogany-Beach-Rattlesnake-Bonito-Schaeffer to Stoney Meadow and back with Nowwhat, atpalmer, Mark, & Brian, I couldn't keep up with the FF's (Fast-Fucks) but it was fun anyway. Yesterday we rode the northern section Beach Ridge-Albanita-Blackrock MTN.-Granite-Brooder-to Jackass Peak Trail and back Albanita-Beach back to camp. We logged around 85 miles for both days. See you FF's on the next ride! Perry(pcvance) :clap :lol3 :fyyff
  17. atpalmer

Oddometer:
    Andre showing how this was "The best Fucking ride Ever
    !"
    <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DuRlO6WVn5c?hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DuRlO6WVn5c?hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
  18. Off Limits

Off Limits Banned

Oddometer:
    yes it was a fun trip. let me tell you these 2 days were the hardest days ive ever had on a dirt bike. especially friday! hopefully our campfire antics didnt disturb anyone too much. thanks to Klammer for organizing, hope the ribs arent broke and you are feeling better. i posted pics on the la weekend ride forum, feel free to tag yourselves or move the pics over to here.

so who's ready for a desert ride?
  19. atpalmer

Oddometer:
    I could have gone a bit faster but I started to imagine the consequences. I still had to get to Kennedy Meadows in one piece.
    <object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JZDPwWfUnmQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JZDPwWfUnmQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>
  20. atpalmer

Oddometer:
    At the end of the video you can see the fast fuckers I was trying to catch. Good ride with with Nowwhat, pcvance, Mark, & Brian
    <object width="640" height="480"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/F7E1_ODL_wE?hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/F7E1_ODL_wE?hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="480"></embed></object>