For sale CAPS & VISORS: BMW, ADV, JESSE, Union Pacific, etc.

Discussion in 'Other' started by ROAD DAMAGE, Oct 19, 2019.

1. ROAD DAMAGE

ROAD DAMAGE Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
    Hello Inmates,
    The closet and garage cleaning continues .......................................................
    Here I have a group of caps and visors for sale.
    All kinds of fun stuff!

Here we go .........................

BMW S1000RR visor for sale:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Nice visor.
    I've worn it a few times over the years. It was a little dusty so I recently gave it a light scrub with a soft bristled brush. It looks like it has never been worn.

Yours shipped CONUS for ............................................................................ $20
    NOW .......................................................................................................... $17
    NOW .......................................................................................................... $15
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

NEXT: GONE!
    Moto-Skiveez /Jesse Luggage FOLDING cap.
    You probably have seen these folding caps.
    They're really cool. That is what this is.
    It has a ventilated material on the sides, and fold into thirds and then again into itself.
    You can easily put it in a shirt pocket when not wearing it.
    Pictures:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Alright cap wearers.
    I'm thinking that this is probably one of the most desirable caps that I have offered. :scratch
    BUT, this cap is schwag & was GIVEN to me from the new owners at JESSE.
    So I'm not selling it ............................ I'm paying it forward.
    Yours for the asking ................................................. It's a FREEBIE! GONE!
    You pay for shipping .............. (I'll fold it and put it in an envelope - cheap) and I'll do the rest.
    Thanks for looking!
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

NEXT:

ADV Cap: SOLD!
    Khaki color, unstructured so it will lay on your head nicely. Strap & Buckle Adjustment, Embroidered Logo, Cotton Twill low profile cap.
    I've worn this only a time or two ........ looks like new.
    [​IMG]

Shipped CONUS to your door for .............................................. $20 SOLD!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

NEXT:
    "BMW Riders of Western Colorado" club cap.
    I bought a couple of these from the our club and have not worn either ............... it's time to pass them on to someone that WILL.
    Very nice embroidered logo. Mesh on the back half (Summer Cap), Structured so this cap will "stand up" a little, but not as much as a Trucker Style Cap. And this cap is a "one size fits most" ........ it has elastic in the back instead of an adjustment.
    Brand New - never worn - still has stickers.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Yours shipped CONUS to your door for .................................................................. $25.
    NOW .......................................................... $20
    NOW .......................................................... $15
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Next:
    "BMW Riders of Western Colorado" club cap. Same as above except in Black.
    Nice embroidered club logo on the front, moderately structured, mesh in back, elastic in back so "one size fits most", new unworn condition.

Pictures:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Same as above, yours shipped CONUS for "the less than I paid for them" price of ............ $25
    NOW: .......................................... $20
    NOW: .......................................... $15
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    NEXT:
    "STEAMBOAT Staff" Baseball Cap:
    These were for employees, so they've never available to the general public.
    Black, interesting looking graphics & embroidery, half of the material has the repeating Steamboat flag logo on it (see it on the embroidered logo in red/white) , from the 2017-2018 Season, Colorado Flag on the back, structured, adjustable, etc.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Yours shipped CONUS for ....................................................................................... $25
    NOW .......................................................... $20
    NOW: ......................................................... $15

NEXT:
    "BMW Motorcycles of Little Rock" baseball cap. SOLD!
    Khaki, adjustable, cotton twill, unstructured, etc.
    This dealership went out of business some years ago.
    Like new condition.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Yours shipped to your door in the lower 48 for ............................................................ $25. SOLD!
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

NEXT: SOLD!
    BMW "Since 1923" cap.
    Very nice cap, gray & navy blue, embroidered graphics, structured, adjustable, cotton twill, etc.
    Really nice detail inside and out.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    LOOK at this detailing inside and underneath!

[​IMG]

Yours shipped to you CONUS for ............................................................................ $25
    NOW ....................................................... $20
    SOLD!
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

NEXT:
    "STEAMBOAT Peak 2010" cap.
    These caps were made for a Food and Beverage event
    Khaki, embroidered, pre- distressed, unstructured, Steamboat logo on the back, adjustable, etc.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Yours shipped CONUS for ............................................................................................ $20
    NOW: ....................................................... $17
    NOW: ....................................................... $15
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

NEXT:
    PORSCHE Visor SOLD!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It's dusty and I'll clean it up before shipping.
    Yours shipped CONUS for ................................................................................. $12
    NOW: .......................................................................................... $10
    NOW: .......................................................................................... $8
    SOLD!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

NEXT:
    FOSSIL Visor

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This was schwag ........................... so I'm paying it forward too.
    FREEBIE! ................................... you pay shipping (which will be minimal as I can put this in an envelope) and I'll do the rest.
    If you were born in 1954 ............. then this is YOUR visor you old Fossil!
    NOW: ............................................................... Still FREE!
    NOW: ............................................................... MORE than FREE ..... I'll pay shipping!

NEXT:
    UNION PACIFIC cap: SOLD!
    New, structured, great cap.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Cool Cap, huh!
    SAFETY FIRST? I thought it was SAFETY THIRD?

Yours shipped CONUS for ..................................................................................... $25 SOLD!
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

NEXT:
    Coolest Visor Ever!
    DEB'S DINER in DOVE CREEK, CO
    Flames and all ............................. got to love it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Snazzy huh!
    You's shipped CONUS for ................................................................................ $25
    NOW: ..................................................................... $20
    NOW: ..................................................................... $15

NEXT:

CLEARWATER LIGHTS neck gaitor/buff. CLAIMED!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Brand spanking new.
    This was schwag ..................... so you know the program.
    I'm paying this one forward .............................. So It's a FREEBIE! CLAIMED!
    You pay the cheap shipping costs, and I'll send it to you.

THANKS FOR LOOKING AT MY STUFF!
    HOLLER WITH ANY QUESTIONS!
    RD
    scootac likes this.
  2. mackdaddy

mackdaddy Finding my way Supporter

Oddometer:
    Shot you a line
  3. Ccieurzo

Ccieurzo Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    PM sent
  4. Rubibound

Rubibound Adventurer

Oddometer:
    PM Sent on ADV hat.
  5. ROAD DAMAGE

Oddometer:
    BUMP!

All prices lowered ........................................................ 10/26/2019
  6. ROAD DAMAGE

Oddometer:
    BUMP!
    All prices lowered AGAIN as of .......................................... 11/02/2019
    Make an offer if there's something that you're interested in.
    Thanks, RD
  7. ROAD DAMAGE

Oddometer:
    BUMP!

EDIT:
    make an offer if there is something here that you're interested in.
    I'm looking to move these items along quickly and close this thread.

Thanks
    RD