I was able to complete my tool shed this weekend. My biggest challenge was to place the shed close to the wall, but not attach to the wall. We have lots of rats that nest in our palm tree, so I wanted to seal the back of the shed. I built the complete back wall with the siding and then continued to install the rest of the shed. The other challenge were the doors. I made a few noob errors with the hinge placement, trims, and panel gaps. I was not able to install trims on the doors, which makes it look rather bland. Also, I think I picked a latch and a door handle that are way too small. Other than that, the shed is very much functional. I am looking forward to build a mobile workbench and stick it in this shed.