1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal that has purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

Sold Carry Extra Gas with these flexible fuel bladders $55

Discussion in 'Other' started by danman, Nov 19, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. danman

danman Tumbling Dice

Oddometer:
    Howdy Boys,

Selling my extra fuel bladders. I have 2 for sale, green, 'jerry can' style.
    All are like new condition, never used. All were stored flat in a storage bin.

The bladders come with a long, screw-in fuel spout that is stored inside the bag, see photos below. The bladders have a built in handle and eyelets or for securing in place. These can be rolled slightly for storage when empty, these were always stored flat.

All bag dimensions are approximately 15" X 18" and hold about 15 liters or approximately 3 gallons, according to the online specs. I would be more comfortable saying they would hold 2 - 2 1/2 gallons, to allow for heat expansion.

These are for temporary storage of fuel and should be stored empty when finished with your trip.

I believe these are made by Liquid Containment.

Asking $55 each, or buy both for $100, shipped CONUS, pay via PayPal

Call Dibs on the bag(s) and PM me for PayPal address.

Bags will ship from AZ.

Photos;

IMG_6998.jpg IMG_6999.jpg IMG_7001.jpg IMG_7002.jpg IMG_7004.jpg
    stoney4vida likes this.
  2. danman

danman Tumbling Dice

Oddometer:
    weekend bump
  3. WrecklessRiggs

WrecklessRiggs n00b

Oddometer:
    How much can these be rolled up when not used? Post pics of minimum size please
  4. WrecklessRiggs

WrecklessRiggs n00b

Oddometer:
    How do these compare to giant loops gas bags
  5. danman

danman Tumbling Dice

Oddometer:
    Hey Wreckless,
    here are the photos, they can be folded in half, either direction, from side to side or from bottom to top, with the fuel dispensing spout inside. Smallest when folded from the bottom vs folded from the side. If I took my foot off of the bag in the photos, the bag would pop back flat. The bag folds roughly in half.

I don't have any experience with the Giant loop, but I bet they are much more flexible (and much more money). The material on these green bladders is pretty thick and semi rigid, might be more puncture resistant than a more flexible bladder, but I am guessing.

Photos;

IMG_7044.jpg IMG_7047.jpg
    Benduro likes this.
  6. danman

danman Tumbling Dice

Oddometer:
    Hsppy Holidays! Weekend bump.
  7. danman

danman Tumbling Dice

Oddometer:
    Bladders are sold pending receipt of funds.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.