CARTOGRAFIA E32 issue resolved

Discussion in 'GPS Tracks - Mexico, Central & South America' started by 87mcmahan87, Feb 22, 2019.

1. 87mcmahan87

87mcmahan87 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Hey everyone, im having some issues with the renowned E32 maps for mexico. I felt quite safe buying it even thought its a Mexican company since many people have used in the past. I ordered it 7 days ago (the limit for the money back gauruntee) and still nothing. They say within 24-48 hours youll receive the download in your email. I have just sent out my 3rd email to them since calling them doesn't work and no response to anything. Has anyone else had this happen or heard of this? Im getting really frustrated, mostly with the lack of customer service communication.
    Yinzer Moto likes this.
  2. LtCrashDan

LtCrashDan Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Yinzer Moto likes this.
  3. Hill Climber

Hill Climber Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I've have much respect for Omar, the owner of E32. In the past, he's been responsive to emails and helpful with technical problems.
    I'm sure there's a good reason why he's not responding to your requests.....
  4. Hill Climber

Hill Climber Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I sent him a PM on ADVRider.
  5. Yinzer Moto

Yinzer Moto aka: trailer Rails Supporter

Oddometer:
    Some communication would be nice. If he is out of town, just let me know.
  6. HardWorkingDog

HardWorkingDog Super Ordinary

Oddometer:
    That's really odd. I've had nothing but good experiences with http://cartografiagps.com as well. Omar's a member here--@Omarin and there's also a vendor forum you could try posting in -- https://advrider.com/f/threads/mexico-topographic-map-e32-ideal-for-off-road-garmin.369685/

I do see he hasn't visited advrider since early December.

Does no one answer the phone number listed on the website? +1 52 33.3628.5965

The OP mentioned something about "7 days money back..." I believe you can only purchase through PayPal, so if you haven't received the download, I'm sure PayPal will refund your money, but I'm worried that something has gone wrong with Omar. I hope all is OK.
  7. HardWorkingDog

Oddometer:
    I'd suggest changing the word "SCAM" in your title (PROBLEM, say)...unless you wound up sending money to a counterfeit website, cartografiagps.com is most definitely not a scam.
  8. Omarin

Omarin Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Hello I apologies for the inconvenience, we try to make our best efort in our service and our product, my suport guy (Alvaro) is infoming me that he replied to your email the day the map was purchased I believe febuary 15, and we didnt get a response from your side and we think that maybe our email went to your spam folder, Alvaro is on vacations but he conects to the email at nights to reply every request we receive ans is also informing me that he replied to a send email we received from you a few days later but I think we havent had a response from you, believe me that customer service is the most important thing to us, we are pending for your reply. if for any reason you dont want the map or this is out of time for you and we havent gave you a unlock code I will refund you no problem for that.

regards Omar Ortiz
    ztrab, Hill Climber and Yinzer Moto like this.
  9. Yinzer Moto

Yinzer Moto aka: trailer Rails Supporter

Oddometer:
    You are correct his reply is in my spam. Thank you for the assistance. Hopefully that the OP has the same issue.
    Hill Climber and HardWorkingDog like this.
  10. 87mcmahan87

87mcmahan87 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Issue resolved, I found it in an email account that I havent used in years, apparently my paypal is still linked to that one. I did eventually get responses in my new email.
    Thanks
    HardWorkingDog likes this.
  11. Omarin

Omarin Adventurer

Oddometer:
    ok perfect I apreciate your comprehension, thans for replying.
    Yinzer Moto and HardWorkingDog like this.
  12. HardWorkingDog

Oddometer:
    :kumbaya
  13. redpillar

redpillar Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I wonder if anyone can tell me the difference between the three variations of licenses? Also if I purchase the app can it be transferred to a new phone or ipad using iTunes when your old phone bites the bullet?
    Thanks for any help..
  14. The Fist

The Fist Knulp

Oddometer:
    Im not exactly sure what the differences in the licenses are, but I can tell you that moving licenses from devices is a PITA. I spent no small amount of money putting the maps on three old Garmin Rino's that I later discovered are not working properly. The GPS' are not working I mean...the maps are fine....

Omar generally requires proof of service via Garmin that the device is being retired which seems ridiculous. I have no intention of returning my old Rino's to Garmin for service so unless Omar tells me otherwise, I've wasted three or so licenses.

That being said, the maps are excellent.