Central Flea Market - Helpful Checklist for Preparing Your Ad is in the First Post

Discussion in 'Central – From Da Nort Woods to the Plane States' started by dox, Oct 29, 2009.

1. BluRoad

BluRoad as in blue highways

Oddometer:
    CORBIN Seat — Honda VFR 1986-87

Antioch IL (N. of Chicago)

I have a very nice Corbin seat to fit the 1986-87 VFR 750/700. This is the two-color seat to match the Pearl Crescent White 700 bikes. White and blue with gold piping to match the gold pinstripe. The seat is in very good condition with no visible tears or other damage. A few imperfect "spots" on the white portion, but hardly noticeable. I have thoroughly cleaned it and rubbed in two coats of vinyl conditioner. It fits fine on my '86 700, see photos. The price is $200 which includes shipping to CONUS ONLY. AK & HI will pay actual extra shipping costs. No international shipping. [email protected].

See several photos here:
    https://flic.kr/s/aHsmWVCRWi

IMG_0545.jpeg IMG_0542.jpeg
    OU812, 2000RSV and pigjockey like this.
  2. DirtyOldMan

DirtyOldMan Motorsickle enthusiast

Oddometer:
    That’s a damn handsome motorcycle.
    pigjockey likes this.
  3. BluRoad

BluRoad as in blue highways

Oddometer:

Attached Files:

Dangeross, yeroc40, pigjockey and 3 others like this.
  4. FirstPath

FirstPath Long timer

Oddometer:
    For Sale
    2019 Triumph Scrambler 1200XC
    Bought new and has been a flawless fantastic bike
    13K miles
    Added farkles:
    Unit Garage Windscreen with GPS mount (hardwired now for a Garmin Zumo XT)
    Heated Grips
    Bark Busters
    SW Motech Drop Bars
    OEM Engine/Dresser bars
    Fog Lights
    New Dunlop TrailMax Mission tires (roughly 400 miles on them)
    All service records available and work done at Moon Motorsports in Monticello, MN.
    $9,500 / Offer - Located in St. Paul, MN. 612-790-4338

Attached Files:

Ride_There likes this.
  5. boardrider247

boardrider247 Weekend Anarchist

Oddometer:
    Decided to try and sell off my plow truck again. I don't plow nearly the same amount of space that I used to and I have skid steer now so while it is nice plowing inside with heat the truck is rather redundant.

Old picture but it looks the same. I will be able to share more recent pics in a couple of days.

IMG_20180212_172318.jpg

Truck is located in Star Prairie WI
    Asking price: $2000

For sale is my well used and much loved plow truck.
    I purchased this truck six years ago from a friends father who had owned it since it was only a couple years old.

1990 Dodge W150
    120k????
    4wd (solid front axle, leaf springs)
    Auto transmission
    360 V8 engine
    Le trim (power windows, locks, nicer alloy wheels)
    Leo Fully hydraulic plow

This truck has performed flawlessly for me as a plow truck and all around work truck. Always starts, transmission works properly and the 4wd system functions as it should. Far less rust then most Dodge trucks of this vintage. Floors feel solid. Plenty of dings and dents, broken taillight, mirror ect ect. Plow functions as it should. It does have some rust through but not in danger of wearing out any time soon.

The front calipers and pads were replaced a couple years ago. Recent oil change and ignition tune up.
    That being said it it currently not roadworthy. The front leaf springs are worn and will bottom out easily. As well the rear brakes have been disconnected. For these reasons it will need to be towed away. I can help with delivery for the cost of fuel within a reasonable distance of my house.

Any questions please ask. Email is the best way to contact me.

Cheers
    Danny
    ribmtrider and pigjockey like this.