Central Flea Market - Helpful Checklist for Preparing Your Ad is in the First Post

Discussion in 'Central – From Da Nort Woods to the Plane States' started by dox, Oct 29, 2009.

1. dragoon

dragoon I'm the REAL Dingo Joe

Oddometer:
    This would be a great thread if we kept the chatter down.
  2. Merle O'Broham

Merle O'Broham here comes the short bus

Oddometer:
    Count me in!!! No more idle chatter from me!!!
  3. duckassassin1

duckassassin1 KLR Junkie

Oddometer:
    I have a 98 Yamaha xt225 3200 miles great shape. Bought for wife and she didn't like traffic. asking $1500 can send pics to e-mail address?

Thanks,

Jeff
  4. williefast

williefast Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    First Item up is a fine early '70s arctic cat panther 440 $200

[​IMG]

Next up is another back yard Item 79? GS850 needs everything. best offer:rofl
    [​IMG]

The backyard beater KD100 $150
    [​IMG]

The Junkyard '99 GZ250. This bike needs lots of TLC and cosmetic work. clean title runs good. I half assed it together and put about 500 miles on it.
    $850
    [​IMG]

SUPERMOTO WHEELS!
    The front is a pro wheel universal fit (just buy spacers) the rear is a talon hub/excel rim for a '00 KX250 2stroke. I also had these wheels on a '04 RMZ250 and a '06 KX250F.
    $550
    [​IMG]

2007 front end from my SV1000. $400
    [​IMG]

PM me if interested.
  5. gplane

gplane Putty Conjugator

Oddometer:
    This is a great car!
    Double-bump for a guy that does it right.:clap :wave :0-0
  6. buildit

buildit Guns, bikes and Bows

Oddometer:
    pm sent:evil
  7. 2whelman

2whelman addict

Oddometer:
    still available

SOLD
  8. 2whelman

2whelman addict

Oddometer:

ba-bump
  9. 2whelman

2whelman addict

Oddometer:
    still new, still $75
  10. buildit

buildit Guns, bikes and Bows

Oddometer:
    Did I miss the sale already? :dunno

Sending another PM:thumb
  11. Merle O'Broham

Oddometer:
    SOLD

prefer a trade for pizza and beer or just about anything, case of paper towels, giant bag of dog food? What have you? I live down on the far south side. I've used it as a bead breaker only and just stick with tire irons- jumping up and down on the tire on top of the picnic table... 20 bucks or so cash would work
  12. Merle O'Broham

Oddometer:
    SOLD

I think it's by Rapid Transit. Huge. Used for only a couple of rides last year. Great shape. I guess 20 bucks or a couple dozen donuts, pizza, or some meat.:D

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  13. OU812

OU812 Legend in my own Mind!

Oddometer:
    If I could only see my GPS........

:lol3
  14. Bronco638

Bronco638 Nobody Home

Oddometer:
    As you will see, the jackets are different sizes but all fit me comfortably. I am approx. 5'9" and weigh approx. 165 lbs. I wear a 40 regular suit and a 16/33 (neck/sleeve) dress shirt. All jackets are in good to excellent condition. Shipping is not included in the price but if you're in Chicago-land, I'll be willing to meet you (half-way).<o:p></o:p>
    <o:p> </o:p>
    Cortech (by Tour Master) Jacket - Model: unknown - Size: Men's Small. Royal blue and black. Made of Cordura (according to an internal label - cordura # unknown). Removable foam padding in the shoulders and back. There are elbow pockets but no foam for them. I bought this jacket from this Forum site. Definitely not waterproof (you can guess how I know), water resistant, yes. Mesh lined with cool weather liner. Two zippered vents in the chest (under the reflective material), two in the upper arm (w/zips) and two in the back (w/zips, one on each side of the reflective 'triangle'). Has a "game" pocket (storage space in the small of the back - zips visible in the image) with 'slash' pockets in the front (Velcro & zippers). Velcro wrist and waist adjusters. Decent reflective material patches. Has inside pocket (with Velcro). Colors are more of a Royal Blue & Black (dark photos). I would consider this a Spring & Fall jacket. It's a little too warm for the Summer even though it breathes well. $30

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

<link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5Cdast%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsohtml1%5C07%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:punctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> Hein Gericke Mesh Jacket - Model: unknown - Size: Medium. Blue, silver and black. Removable foam padding in the shoulders, back and elbows. Two zippered pockets in the front, zippered and Velcro closures at the wrists (one zipper is broken - the teeth are fine, the slider broke in half), Velcro adjusters at the waist. Some reflective piping. Has inside pocket (with snap closure). Has zipper to mate with riding pants. Breathes very well, used exclusively in the Summer. $30<o:p></o:p>

<o:p></o:p>
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Feel free to ask questions or ask for additional pictures. I would be willing to trade for DR350SE parts.

Thanks for looking - Dave.
  15. williefast

williefast Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I have a set of lowering links for a 08+ KLR. They are moose and say KLR-06LL 1.0 on the back 1"? $25. PM me thanks.
  16. Cannonshot

Cannonshot Having a Nice Time Administrator Super Moderator

Oddometer:
    Selling a Olympia Bushwacker Air jacket (black/3XL) and Airglide 2 Pants (black/44) as a set. Jacket and pants come with insulated and waterproof jacket and pants liners. All items are in excellent condition.

Sizing charts says these are intended for someone 5'11" to 6'4" who weighs between 220 and 250 lbs. I am about 6'2" and 270 and they fit me fine.

I wore this set on a trip with temperatures that varied from frost in the morning to 80s in the afternoon and it served me very well. When the liners come out, there is excellent airflow that allow you to comfortably wear good protection in hot weather.

The set looks a lot better on a person than it does on the hanger. You may want to visit the Olympia Motorsports site if you are not familiar with the product.

I purchased the set for about $440 (+ shipping) in May 2007. I am selling the set now for $250 shipped US.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thinning out my gear inventory.

I'm located in Oconomowoc, WI.
  17. Just GO!

Just GO! I wish I were good at something.

Oddometer:
    Arai, Quantum II, size small. Purchased for my son a few years ago, fall of '06 I believe. It was worn very little and is in great condition. If my noggin were smaller I'd keep it. I'm located in SE Ohio $190 plus shipping.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  18. Just GO!

Oddometer:
    Z1R Strike with "Blade" graphics. Small size. Used hardly at all and in really good condition. Located in SE Ohio. $40 plus shipping.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  19. Just GO!

Oddometer:
    Set of tires that will fit a KLR250.

Kenda K270 rear, size 4.60 X 17. this tire has less that 300 miles on it. Still has titties on the outside row of tread blocks......

[​IMG]

IRC GP-1 front tire size 3.00 x 21. This tire is new.........

[​IMG]

I'd like to sell these as a set......$80 plus shipping. I'll separate them if I have to and sell the rear for $50 and the front for $30. Located in SE Ohio.
  20. Kjharn

Kjharn Hrmph?

Oddometer:
    So there is no discount for buying as a set?