Central Texas ride this weekend?

Discussion in 'Regional Forums' started by Waco, Jun 18, 2002.

1. Waco

Waco Renegade Sickle Hound

Oddometer:
  2. Trailace

Trailace Dumb Ass

Oddometer:
    I'll be riding this weekend but heading north. Leaving early Saturday morning staying the night on the Ranch in Crockett. :hat

Sunday morning off to north Dallas to get some Dam Pic. If the SO dose not want to work on the ranch this Saturday West might work for me. There are lots of dams out that way. Should know more by Thursday.:confused
  3. cyclecat

cyclecat half post a day wonder

Oddometer:
    I'll be riding out 1431 around 9 AM, Saturday, with a group of riders. It's a group that does monthly rides to some cool area touristy thing (hidden swimmin' holes, wineries, museums, etc.). This month we're going to a pick-your-own berry farm in Marble Falls, where they also have a huge maze cut into a tall field of grass.

For more info, check out: http://www.ricks-rides.com/

If you want to go, just show up.

Rick groups are pretty much strictly road riders, with big hulking bikes and ride too slow for me, so I'll probably pick my own route and speed coming home.

My wife and I will be the only ones there on Guzzis.
  4. Waco

Oddometer:
    The strawberry patch is about half a mile from from my in-laws' house, where I'm going. Come out and relax in the pool if you want. My wife would enjoy going to the strawberry patch. I might ride the Buell if it is pavement only.
  5. cyclecat

cyclecat half post a day wonder

Oddometer:
    If ya wanna ride with us, just be at the McDonald's at 183 & 1431 by 9 am. Otherwise meet us at the berry farm about 2 hours later.

Thanks for the pool invite. Maybe another time.
  6. Waco

Oddometer:
    Ok, see you there.:1drink