Central Transport Thread

Discussion in 'Central – From Da Nort Woods to the Plane States' started by 9Dave, Oct 15, 2012.

1. packerbacker

packerbacker Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    no road trips planned for me but i live in Hartland WI and own a pickup truck & trailer if anyone needs help locally id be happy to lend a hand to a fellow adv'r
  2. bk brkr baker

bk brkr baker Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
    Leaving Lexington , Ky. 4-7-16 and going to Austin ,Tx. for the Moto GP then on to Tucson , Az. to pick up a bike. I'll be in a Dodge Maxi van pulling a 3 bike trailer.
    So if you need a bike or parts moved west or if you'd like to load up and go to the GP , then ride home. Give me a message I'm flex-able to a point. Looking for gas money on the moves.
    Kenneth
  3. MeefZah

MeefZah Curmudgeonly Supporter

Oddometer:
    I recently moved from Akron Ohio to norCal. My Strom was left behind, no room at the time.

Trying to get it from Ohio out to Eureka Ca or at least closer to Ca than it currently is. No specific time frame.

I'd be happy to get it anywhere within about 20 hours drive from norCal, I could pick it up on a long weekend that way.

If anyone is making a trip out this way from, or passing through, Ohio; and has room for the bike and my gear, I'd be grateful. Email or call me, [email protected] or 419-946-2024.

Thanks!
  4. MileEater4ever

MileEater4ever Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Heading back to central Michigan from KC area, with an empty bike trailer (not covered) this coming Saturday 4/9 - if anyone wants a bike hauled, send me a PM.
  5. woodsrider-boyd

woodsrider-boyd Wow, these guys are fast

Oddometer:
    Hey, anybody need a bike transported from the Springfield, IL area to the Seattle area next week?

I just made plans to fly out to Springfield Monday to pick up a Ford E350 hi top van, would have room for one full sized bike in the rig. If your bike is along my way, or if someone can meet me along my route (preferably) I would be willing to haul it for you for a bit of a gas $ donation.

I haven't planned my exact route, but I imagine I will hop on I90 and head west like this map shows:

https://goo.gl/maps/jSiHzAfeGzN2

I expect to be back into SEA area sometime later next week. Would prefer the bike be picked up from my place in Duvall, WA, but if the destination is not too far from Duvall or if its along the route home we could probably work something out.

If interested, PM me here. -Eddie
  6. j8tg

j8tg Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Looking to get a DR 650 from Columbus, Ohio to Denver in May or early June. If you may be travelling I80 through Wyoming I would be able to meet along that route as well.

If a possibility please PM

Thanks,

TG
  7. Jon

Jon Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I am going to be riding one way to Northern California/ Southern Oregon from Northern Ohio on June 13th. My current plan is to buy something and sell it when I get out there. However, I can ride your bike if needed. I have no accidents, over 10 years of riding experience,100,000+ miles of saddle time and multiple Iron Butt days. If I can help you out start a conversation.
  8. GailCallsMeKarl

GailCallsMeKarl Squirrel w/ no nuts Supporter

Oddometer:
    Deleted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. CR500

CR500 morning coffee and advrider.

Oddometer:
    MN to CO transport opportunity.
    I'm headed to visit a friend who lives in Colorado soon. I have an open pickup bed for up to 2 bikes if anyone needs a bike or two delivered in Colorado , Nebraska , Iowa let me know. If an inmate needs something shipped / delivered I'll drive. If not I'll just fly out.

I suppose I can add that I will be taking a F350 with a gooseneck hitch so I can pull a trailer or camper too if needed.
  10. Cheddarhead

Cheddarhead Perenial Noobie!

Oddometer:
    Pewaukee....Lakes, Rivers, Kettles, and Moraines
    Departing SE WI on 15 July, headed for Corvallis, Oregon. Not planning to drag a trailer, but if you have something small-ish (will fit in a sedan trunk, for example) that needs to get out there, drop me a note to discuss.

Also, will be returning from OR to WI approximately 3 weeks later, so the same offer stands for something coming east.
  11. beechum1

beechum1 Dandole Gas al Burro

Oddometer:
    I'm going from Dallas today and tomorrow, to tulsa friday, then on to arcola IL. I'll have my bike and have room for another to or fro.
  12. drdfblackm

drdfblackm VeeFeer Supporter

Oddometer:
    Where in Colorado are you heading to?
  13. drdfblackm

drdfblackm VeeFeer Supporter

Oddometer:
    Anyone from Stillwater MN area headed to Arizona or the surrounding states anytime soon? I am looking to get a bike shipped. Please let me know.
  14. Robb

Robb Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
    Need transport from Milwaukee WI area toward Atlanta GA region, anyone going that way? Small bike, a midsize endure, probably around 300 pounds. Have another inmate interested. Thanks much.
  15. Herkjerk

Herkjerk Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I'm driving with an empty truck bed to Minneapolis from nor cal. If anyone needs something delivered I could hook you up with only the cost of fuel. Pm if you need something hauled.
  16. Herkjerk

Herkjerk Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Leaving sacramento this Friday morning! For the above mentioned drive.
  17. dougfromindy

dougfromindy I smell premix

Oddometer:
    Looking to haul a DL 650 weestrom from phoenix AZ to Indpls IN. Aok on outside non-fancy back of pickup bed hauling.
  18. badchad

badchad Ride on...

Oddometer:
    Western WI to Southern OR /NorCal

I need a 02' Honda 919 hauled anytime. Any transport is fine, the bike is not a shiny garage queen, it is a battle bike(already dinged up).

Or if you want to ride it out there, have at it.
    Send me a pm if you can do or know someone with a pickup that is headed to west coast, or if your ass is made of iron

Thanks. BadChad.
  19. Highside>Lowside

Highside>Lowside Hairier Than Thou

Oddometer:
    Ooooh, I like this Incredibly Bad Idea. Worst time of the year, though. I won't get off these 12 hour shifts until November.
  20. mango_420

mango_420 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Anyone in Grand Rapids MI coming to Twin Cities or Des Moines area in next month or so.

Got a grill I been eyeing on CL/eBay - a Holland Grill

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk