1. Hey everyone, We’re going to start a weekly email to surface interesting threads in the forums. No worries, you can easily unsubscribe if you don’t find it interesting. If you’re like me, it’s nice to have someone willing to poke around a big community like ours and find the most interesting stuff. Saves time and I hate missing something great. It worked really well when we had someone discovering the best photos for the home page rotation back in the day. And if you have something fascinating to post, maybe this email does everyone some good by getting it noticed. Let us know what you think when you get it. Your feedback will make it better as we go (thread). Thanks! Baldy & rudy1220
    Dismiss Notice

Chasing Summer

Discussion in 'Ride Reports - Epic Rides' started by Jean-Luc, Aug 25, 2007.

1. PS-RagE

PS-RagE Long timer

Oddometer:
    Bump from the dead! [​IMG]

I've been reading this RR over the past couple of weeks and what a great ride it was! (pun) Not the best of endings to this particular story but it was a wonderful tale with some great photos. Thanks for sharing!
  2. Jean-Luc

Jean-Luc Throttle committed

Oddometer:
    Thanks for the bump, it made me revisit it and I'm glad I wrote it as it always bring back fantastic memories :D
  3. slidefighter

slidefighter Gather it up, keep on...

Oddometer:
    Great read, Jean Luc. Just finished (late to the party!)...Got here by a referral from PackMule's site. He has an excellent list of great RR's and I'm going through them one at a time. Sorry about the two crashes, but hoping all is well now. Particularly loved the pictures of the Austral Carretera area.

Thanks for all the effort...great story.

Lee...
  4. Jean-Luc

Jean-Luc Throttle committed

Oddometer:
    Thanks Lee for the comments, I'm glad that the report is still enjoyable when read "not live". All is well for me now injuries wise, although the wrist was a nasty one and took me a while to recover.

Cheers!
    Jean-Luc
  5. bananaman

bananaman transcontimental

Oddometer:
    Bump for Harry.