1. Hey everyone, We’re going to start a weekly email to surface interesting threads in the forums. No worries, you can easily unsubscribe if you don’t find it interesting. If you’re like me, it’s nice to have someone willing to poke around a big community like ours and find the most interesting stuff. Saves time and I hate missing something great. It worked really well when we had someone discovering the best photos for the home page rotation back in the day. And if you have something fascinating to post, maybe this email does everyone some good by getting it noticed. Let us know what you think when you get it. Your feedback will make it better as we go (thread). Thanks! Baldy & rudy1220
    Dismiss Notice

cheap bike rental Kyrgystan

Discussion in 'Asia Pacific' started by Gimme 2, Feb 17, 2018.

1. Gimme 2

Gimme 2 wheels , with nobs

Oddometer:
    like the title says, any one know of reasonable cheap motorbike hire . the going rate is 100us a day 2 weeks for 2 bikes is close to 4k which is a bit high
  2. BGil

BGil Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    The only bike rental in Kyrgyzstan that I know is Muztoo in Osh and it's probably the one you've been looking at.
    The rate decreases if you rent for more than a week but it's still relatively expensive, the cheapest being 50 USD/day for more than 15 days for a little Yamaha TWR 125.

I think there is another rental in Bishkek but I don't know its name.
  3. gperkins

gperkins graeme

Oddometer:
    Here is one option, an relocated USA couple resident in Kyrgyzstan for some years now http://ironhorsenomads.com/motorcycles-and-scooters/scooter-rentals/ Ryan & Beth, tell them Graeme "sent" you. Is see Ryan has a number of small bikes. Don't let that put you off, you don't need 100 HP to tour the "Stans", or anything close for that matter.

There is also this mob. I know noting about them, but it would do no harm asking.
  4. Stas_cool

Stas_cool n00b

Oddometer: