Chicago area dirt mongers

Discussion in 'Central – From Da Nort Woods to the Plane States' started by Taki, Aug 4, 2004.

1. motojoe

motojoe Arrest Cheney and Bush

Oddometer:
    got a three day weekend, :thumb all day saturday night all day sunday all day sunday night. :lol3
  2. bvkamp

bvkamp agent provocateur

Oddometer:
    :clap
  3. McD

McD Nothing

Oddometer:
    I don't know about the no fear part...I'm just glad motojoe hasn't gotten tired of picking up my damn motorcycle. It was a lot of fun and I hope to ride with you guys someplace else soon... and I do mean someplace else.
  4. motojoe

Oddometer:
    I spent some time picking up bikes on THE hill. I am just glad to have seen a klr out in the woods single tracking. You would have liked the open area we played in later a whole lot better.
  5. motojoe

Oddometer:
    also, just for the record, I plan on doing a day of riding in MCD's area. There are all kinds of big excavation jobs down there that would make for a cool klr dualsport ride. Hit up a work site --back on the road -- work site -- road.......
    elektron and I have done it before its fun and theres the thrill that comes from fear of arrest.

joe
  6. Taki

Taki Waiting for Godot

Oddometer:
  7. Taki

Taki Waiting for Godot

Oddometer:
    I have a full day of riding open this comming weekend. Saturday night after the family goes to bed around 8:30 pm until about noon Sunday. :eek1
  8. trailuser

trailuser take the backroads

Oddometer:
    I enjoyed the ride on Sunday as well, had not ridden the DRZ since last Nov. at the Fall Color Tour. Definately some interesting terrain. I've determined it's easier to run up them hills as it is to ride up :)

Fist, thanks for bringing the burgers and Motojoe thanks for the use of the battery. I was feeling a little "guilty" watching you kick-start that bike on those hills!!!!
  9. katoom525

katoom525 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Around my parts that is it. Always go in one end and out the other. Just remember you don,t need to outrun the police--- Just lead the slowest rider through a mud hole, that will keep the police busy.
  10. Taki

Taki Waiting for Godot

Oddometer:
    Sounds like fun :freaky
  11. The Fist

The Fist Knulp

Oddometer:
    We will be riding up near Madison all day on Sunday...

My parents have a farmhouse in Delafield, WI (about 1.5 hours away) and I plan on camping there on saturday night (oh yeah, the parents are out of town :freaky ) ...

Joe will be heading up there after work on saturday on his KLR. It sounds like Katoom will be there on Sunday.

You should either come up Sat. night or maybe trailer/ride up there early-ass sunday morning. The area west of Madison looks fantastic for dual purpse riding so either of your bikes would be appropriate.

You in ?
  12. The Fist

The Fist Knulp

Oddometer:
    No problem -- any time...

I had an excellent time as well.... Can't wait for the next ride ...
    :nod
  13. motojoe

Oddometer:
    good work out, builds charachter, never once regretted giving you that battery as it made it possible for me and fist to ride all day with another drz. 3 drz's what a thing of beauty.

for those of you wondering, yes we did spend some time chatting about drz mods, drz reliability etc...

joe