Chief Joseph BMW Rally,06/27-30,2019 OREGON

Discussion in 'Rallies' started by Chip Seal, Dec 13, 2018.

1. Chip Seal

Chip Seal Long timer

Oddometer:
    Chief Joseph Rally BMW Riders of Oregon
    June 27-30, 2019

Grant County Fairgrounds, John Day, Oregon
    Join us at the Grant County Fairgrounds, nestled in the scenic Strawberry Mountains, John Day Oregon, for a weekend of terrific riding, seminars, food and fellowship. This historic city is located at the Junction of Hwys 395 and 26. Enjoy the West’s best riding; gold and cattle country, refreshing mountain passes, painted hills, river canyons, and wide open desert. All this in one day’s riding! Visit the John Day Fossil Beds National Monument or any of four different museums. Begin planning your trip now! Oregon is for Riders! Come to John Day and see what we mean!

On-Line registration is OPEN and strongly encouraged. Aids meal planning.

Gate registration opens at 1:00 p.m. on Thursday, June 27, 2019 with camping available that evening. Full rally activities begin on Friday, June 28 through Sunday June 30, 2019.

Registration opens March 01/2019.

Early registration:: $55 member/$70 non-member includes 3 nights camping, dinner Fri & Sat, rally pin, door prize ticket.
    Gate registration: $45 member/$60 non-member includes 3 nights camping, rally pin, door prize ticket but does not include dinners. A limited number of dinner tickets will be for sale at the gate: $15 each.

Grant County Fairgrounds RV Park
    411 NW Bridge St,
    John Day, OR 97845
    541-575-1900

Rally registration will include on-site tent camping at the fairgrounds. RV Camping is available separately at the contact above.
    Steve G., Solo Moto and Kenny M. like this.
  2. Throttlefist208

Throttlefist208 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I look forward to it!!
    Chip Seal likes this.
  3. CitizenT

CitizenT Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Will the Airheads.org have a presence this year? Is Gary still banned because he was attacked with a knife for something he said?
    Steve G. likes this.
  4. Chip Seal

Chip Seal Long timer

Oddometer:
    Chief Joseph Rally entry prices.

Early registration:: $55 member/$70 non-member includes 3 nights camping, dinner Fri & Sat, rally pin, door prize ticket.
    Gate registration: $45 member/$60 non-member includes 3 nights camping, rally pin, door prize ticket but does not include dinners. A limited number of dinner tickets will be for sale at the gate: $15 each.

Registration will begin March 01/2019
    Solo Moto likes this.
  5. Solo Moto

Solo Moto Hands are bruised from breakin’ rocks all day

Oddometer:
    Same weekend as Touratech West rally in Plain, WA. Attended TT last year, more likely to attend this BMW rally on my 17 GSA this year. Hopefully get my son to join as well. I seem to recall there was previously a guided historical/geology ride with local rock star (pun intended) professor. Sounds cool. Happening this year? I’m in!

$30 to join OR BMW Riders group for a $15 rally discount. What other benefit for a non local (Northern Idaho) rider?
  6. Chip Seal

Chip Seal Long timer

Oddometer:
    You mix with great people!
    Solo Moto likes this.
  7. Doalldnk

Doalldnk Doalldnk

Oddometer:
    Has it been 5 years already?
  8. Boxerbreath

Boxerbreath 2017.5 GS Black Storm

Oddometer:
    great rally!
  9. barnyard

barnyard Verbal tactician Super Moderator

Oddometer:
    Geez. I am on vacation then and am going to be in Havre and I want to ride out that way anyways....

And speaking with Bon Bon and Breeze, they both want to go and check out things too. A plan may be developing...
  10. barnyard

barnyard Verbal tactician Super Moderator

Oddometer:
    Registration complete. Spending the following week in Redmond. Looking forward to the whole thing.
    Chip Seal likes this.
  11. yobuddy

yobuddy Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    First timer looking forward to it. Heading down to John Day from Coeur D'Alene, ID. after visiting friends up there.
    Chip Seal likes this.