1. Adventure Rider Print Magazine!
    We're doing a print magazine this November - 128 pages of high quality adventure riding stories, photography and interviews!

Click here to purchase a copy for $9. Limited copies still available.
    Dismiss Notice

Cincinnati or Louisville Dealers?

Discussion in 'Central – From Da Nort Woods to the Plane States' started by shenruolan, Mar 13, 2005.

1. shenruolan

shenruolan n00b

Oddometer:
    I'm still in shock from Revard BMW closing in Indianapolis. What a loss. Now I'm looking for another dealer. Louisville is a little closer to me, though I would go the extra distance to Cincinnati if they're any better. Savoy, Ill (Twin City BMW) is another possibility.
    If anyone has any experiences with the BMW folks in these towns I would very much appreciate hearing about them.

ShenRuoLan
  2. ManOnTheHill

ManOnTheHill Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I didn't know Revard's closed! I use to stop in often. I bought my bike at BMW of the Tri-state (Cincinnati). I like this dealership. Lots of traffic during rush hour. Service dept is good and they always have what I need. Give them a try.
  3. chain

chain Go Fly Supporter

Oddometer:
    Ive had good luck with all my mail order parts business at Savoy. Never been to their shop
  4. motojoe

motojoe Arrest Cheney and Bush

Oddometer:
    And I am guessing thats alot of parts :D
  5. ImaPoser

ImaPoser adventure imposter

Oddometer:
    I'll give tristate bmw here in cincy a :thumb . Never had any problems with them in the few times I've dealt with them. For another six months or so, don't even think of heading there during busy traffic hours as they are doing a major road project between them and the highway, but after that it should be much mo better.
  6. shenruolan

shenruolan n00b

Oddometer:
    Thanks very much for the insight on the dealer situation. It's hard to lose Revards but it is comforting to know there is hope in Cincinnati.
  7. CATGS

CATGS Bourbon consumer

Oddometer:
    I have done quite a bit of business with Twin City and have never had any problems. Bought the new GS from them and the previous GS was purchased from them. It is nice to have a dealer close to home (15 miles). I have done business with Louisville and them seem like a great bunch. Sorry for the lose in Indy. I have purchased a few items from them.... sad indeed.
  8. 12bridn

12bridn I need throttle therapy

Oddometer:
    I work 5 minute from there. Stopped by to check out a GS the other day. If you need directions to avoid the traffic let me know. Real easy to get to from 275.
  9. kfsinc

kfsinc Chaingolian Observer Supporter

Oddometer:
    Not sure where you are, but St. Louis might be worth a look also. I've only been there a few times, but they have a nice store and great people. 'couple of them hang out here on advrider.

kfs