COBDR on Africa Twins.. Video With Drone Footage

Discussion in 'Ride Reports - Epic Rides' started by danmcc6, Nov 8, 2019.

1. danmcc6

danmcc6 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Watching the COBDR video while quarantined... does it make it better or worse? Want to go back!
    Gale B.T. likes this.
  2. WalterMitty2

WalterMitty2 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I think a little better versus worse....because one option is to be quarantined without great videos like yours. Thanks again for all the effort in creating.

From watching the video again, looks like you were rockin' BiLT gear, how did you like it? Also what Boots did you use, as well as you partners? Lastly, is the big ole Honda GW in your IG page yours too?

Stay Heathly.
  3. danmcc6

danmcc6 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Thanks for watching....

Answers:

- BiLT Gear - Not going to win any popularity contest, but I've not had any trouble with it. I figure I can replace it 3 times for what I would have in top brand gear.... Since I only get to do one or two big trips a year, no issues.... If I were a full time traveler, that would be different.

- Boots -Both of us using Forma Adventure boots... love them!

- Goldwing is mine, wife is spoiled and that's the only bike she will ride with me. (She road a GS in the Greece Video, only because they don't rent GW's there). There are a few video's on my youtube channel with us on the GW. I think the only two bikes in my IG page that were not mine when I took the photo are the Harley(rented) and the GS(rented). I'm always looking for my next bike, rearranging the herd.

All the Best

Dan
  4. WalterMitty2

WalterMitty2 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    The new Goldwings are really tempting. I love the newest version that is the non-touring....basically no top case. I also like the F6B, but either one would be a complete frivolous purchase for me...I can't stand long road rides, I prefer dirt, gravel, off road...so the big GW would just be for putting around the hood and running errands. That said, if I have the money (once kids are out of the house) I still might buy one.
    danmcc6 likes this.