cobdr utbdr loop sep 14-28

Discussion in 'Americas' started by Oh2RideMore, Aug 27, 2019.

1. Oh2RideMore

Oh2RideMore Long timer

Oddometer:
    Late notice, but Planning a ride sep 13-29, in colorado on the 14 and start riding the bdr. The other rider fell through, seeing if any other riders want to join in on either leg. Have done this ride before, but missed sections due to mud. Also tempted to switch to NMBDR, though have not really planned much that. originally planned to trailer out and leave trailer in co. Working on getting bike ready. Have met up other riders on previous bdr rides.
  2. Oh2RideMore

Oh2RideMore Long timer

Oddometer:
    So this has changed, taking the versys out as fellow rider dropped out. Riding out for 9 days now. Looking to hit some of the fine roads I missed in colorado, having only ridden the bdr, and around denver. What shall I see in colorado, what roads in utah, and what routes there and back. Riding through witchita, and salida thus far to stop at inmates places. Leaving this friday early, plan to stop in wichita, then head saturday morning to colorado and hit salida. What shall I hit on the way, looking for more colorado, utah, and other nearby state destinations on loop there and back.
  3. shrederscott

shrederscott Long timer

Oddometer:
    A little know site in colorado.....go see some cool Giant Redwoods ...there are some located near florcent Co .... but I misspelled the town name

Scott
  4. Oh2RideMore

Oh2RideMore Long timer

Oddometer:
    Nice, had not seen that before, looks like good riding on 67 and other gold belt roads in area.